By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Select Male or Female Given The Choice?

Which one?

Male 59 40.14%

Female 53 36.05%

Both 35 23.81%

Total:147

MP always female SP will be male

Play Me

Around the Network

Kinda both. For my first playthrough, I'll do male, and on my second I'll do female. On Destiny currently, my Warlock is male while my Hunter is female, and I use both.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Male.
I feel like a pervert even considering being female.

BHR-3 said:

So what do you do in Destiny?

Female, because boobs.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
iceboy151 said:
BHR-3 said:

So what do you do in Destiny?

niether... Exo

Play Me

I only play as male characters in things like an RPG. In Sports, Wrestling, and Fighting games I will usually make a female character though. I personaly have never wanted to be a girl in any way, shape, form, or thought. It just dosn't do anything for me. I do however, enjoy games with female leads. Heavanly Sword, Final Fantasy XIII, and the newest Tomb Raider were great games with female leads.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Usually male since I'm a sexist. Sometimes I go female if I'm horny.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

ErwinMoC said:

Male, because I'm a male.

Pretty much.

Dont mind playing as women though.

No poll?

This thread is a dud.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.