By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Select Male or Female Given The Choice?

Which one?

Male 59 40.14%

Female 53 36.05%

Both 35 23.81%

Total:147

depends on how i feel i can make them both look but otherwise i usually go Male for my first playthrough and Female on my second

Around the Network

I prefer staring at a womans ass, so for third person games I usually choose females, as long as they don't look absolutely dreadful or lack the interesting jobs/classes.

I usually like to rp, so I chose man 90% of the time.
But there has been a few exceptions. Femshep for example.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

It depends on the genre.

Female all the way. Gotta bring some balance to the male hero gaming world.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I pretty much always pick male for the first playthrough and female for the second. A simple fighter aligned with good, too. I try to make them as much like me as possible, and only make decisions I would make. Second time through though is when I shake things up.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Male because I like males. Unless you have to create a female to be closer to the platinum trophy, 98% I'll choose male.

in MMO's it depends

usually male characters look like complete idiots so I pick females.

If a male character looks normal I pick a male.

If the female characters look UBER SEXY i sometimes pick them because I prefer looking at a nice looking girl over looking at a random dude. (even if its just a game character)

It also depends on the class I want to play etc,

And if everyone looks like shit I usually play as a male character (I prefer looking at ugly men over looking at ugly women because It reminds me of the wasted potential or whatever)

In non mmorpgs like Pokemon/Mass Effect i mostly play males just occasionally females.

In Borderlands I played as Lilith and Gaige because I liked them the most.

And when I play a mmorpg or a coop game and me and my friends play as the same class etc I chose another sex so it has some variation because its just dumb when everyone looks the same.

I select something that is as close to myself as possible which is to say, the Brad Pitt option.

I always choose male.

Tell a lie in the first Golden Axe i liked the girl because of her dragon powers and flying kick. I also liked the the girl in the first streets of rage because of her speed and flying kick. I always picked the black guy though if give the choice

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st