By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fill in the rest of the SSB Wii U/3DS Roster

Do you think there will be anymore characters in Super Smash Bros.? There are 36 announced ones fill in the ones you think will be in the games.

Current Roster

I think Jigglypuff,Ganondorf,Ice Climbers and Mr.Game&Watch will be secret characters for a total of 40

Around the Network

I think Jigglypuff, Ness, Ganon, Wario and  Mr. Game & Watch are some of the characters I expect to get confirmed in the near future..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ness, Jiggly, Mr. G&W, Wario, Shulk, and some other returning characters.
I really wish Isaac or Mathew would get in though T-T

2 more newcomers: shulk and ghirahim. and lots of old knowed chars:ness, jiggly, ice climbers, falco, wario and game and watch.

a total of 44, spread in a 9X5 slots(one for random).

Snake, Lucas, Ness, Wario, ROB, Ganon (With new move set) Game & Watch

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Wario, Falco, Ness and Mr. G&W I think...

Mudkip, because why not?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Why was I thinking Nintendo already dropped hints about Mr. G&W?

Jigglypuff and Ness are essentials. Would really love more crossover characters with the recent Wii U titles, like Bayomecha and Toad

The 9-5 layout makes the most sense.

Experimental42 said:
Why was I thinking Nintendo already dropped hints about Mr. G&W?

He was in the Pacman reveal trailer.

Jigglypuff, Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Wario, and Ganondorf. Maybe they'll announce a new pokemon? Maybe a 2nd or 3rd gen one?