By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 vs Halo 5 vs Zelda U: Which will sell the most and be the highest rated?

Zelda will have the higher rating but sell behind Halo even though Halo will rate the lowest of the three.

Around the Network

If Halo 5 comes to the Xbox 360, Halo 5 for sure.
It will be:
Halo 5: 5 million.
Uncharted 4: 4 million.
Zelda U: 3 million.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Rated:

1. Uncharted.
2. Zelda.
3. Halo.

Sales:

1. Uncharted
2. Zelda
3. Halo

Metascore:
Zelda > Uncharted > Halo

Sales:
Sadly exactly the other way around.
Halo > Uncharted > Zelda

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I just don't see how it's not Uncharted with the most sales. This is Naughty Dogs next game after the 95 mc Tlou, combine that with the huge install base lead the PS4 will have over the 2 by then.

Around the Network
iceland said:
MC

1. Halo

2. Zelda

3. Uncharted

Sales

1.Halo

2.Uncharted

3.Zelda

Halo and Uncharted sales should be close but I believe Halo will edge it out, also I have faith that 343i will deliver a solid Halo game making the franchise return to 90+ MC. I think the metas for all three of these games will be extremely close. Zelda no doubt will be high cuz it's a Nintendo game... if I didn't have faith in 343i I'd definitely say Zelda would score the highest.

id be willing to bed you that zelda will get higher metascore than halo

hope 4 majora remake :D

lukibrasil said:

id be willing to bed you that zelda will get higher metascore than halo

lol

Sexy;)

Uncharted will top both halo and zelda in terms of rating and sales.

Metacritic:
Uncharted 4 > Zelda > Halo 5

Sales:
Halo 5 > Uncharted 4 > Zelda

Sales:
Uncharted, Halo, Zelda
Simply because of consoles sold

Meta:
Uncharted, Zelda, Halo

Even if uncharted doesnt win meta it wont be by much and it will probably still win most the GOTY awards.