By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I never played The Last of US , God of war ,Behind two souls or GTA 5

justiceiro said:

"I never played The Last of US , God of war ,Behind two souls or GTA 5 "

"Behind two souls"

"Behind "

Behind two souls, the history of a athlete that always end up behind another 2 doesn't matter the efforts of her ghost friend

OT: Playstation NOW exist for those kind of people. But i think its disrespectfull with the ones that bougth the first version and in some cases even a PS3 just to play those games.

I can understand that a indie need to that that kidn of thing, release enchanced versions of theirs gamers ina nother plattaforms, but billionaries conpanies? At least give a discount to the ones who decide upgrade.

Among all the lazy trolls, you aren't one of them ! I love it !!

The OP is missing a lot, I too didn't play Beyond Two Souls, and hope to do so when it'll hit 19.99$ this holiday !

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
kitler53 said:
KLXVER said:

Yeah, thank god companies are remastering the old classics. I remember my grandfather telling me about The Last Of Us, Tomb Raider and GTAV. Man how times have changed.

Wow your grandfather rocks. I wish mine was like that.

OT:
I don't see the problem with HD remasters there were plenty last gen and noone had a problem. 
The excuse people seem to be useing to hate on TLoU is it only beeing a year old. It actually makes way more sense to remaster it now instead of in 3 or 4 years. And if you don't want to play it just yet the you can still buy it on 3 or 4 years when it's become "old enough to be remastered".

It's just a GOTY edition on the new console. The way people whine about this you'd think ND is drowning puppies or something.

I've played TLOU and GOW3.....

You should definitely purchase and play TLOU, it's one of the best games of the 7th generation and getting a superior version for ps4 is fantastic for you. People complaining about the remaster are just pathetic. I know what the market is for the game (im not one of them) but i know plenty of people who are that didnt get to play it on ps3 due to not having one or the time to pick up the game.

GOW3 is great..there are better action games but the over all experience is good! Again im not in the market for the remaster but if it came with GOW:A i might be interested.

B:2S I've heard good things about the game...its a game not everyone will like but i myself would love to see a remaster because i'm very interested in playing this game

GTA5 - Dont really care for the game lol.

About Super mash bros being on both 3DS and Wii U...I dont think it can really compare to TLOU:R but i know alot of people that are happy thats its coming to 3DS because not alot of people want a Wii U right now.

people like to hate.
I'm probably even dubble dipping for some of them, not at full price ofcourse.

huiii said:

The excuse people seem to be useing to hate on TLoU is it only beeing a year old.

I can't speak for everyone, but my problem with it is that the value isn't there like it is with other HD re-releases. So they made an HD version of a year old HD game and were trying to charge full price for a year old game with new paint. They dropped the price 10 dollars, but it's still so low on value, it's a cheap money grab at an almost infuriating level.

At least with other HD remasters you had either multiple games or a gigantic leap in game quality, typically for a game out of production. You get neither here.

Lets compare recent HD remasters:

FFX/X-2: Two games, large boost to visuals, extra content for both that never made it out of Japan, and newly updated music.

Wind Waker HD: Arguably one of the greatest HD updates ever. Visually beautiful, interface is improved greatly by the game pad, quicker, the sailing was made much less tedious, as was the triforce hunt, added selfies and the tingleverse.

DMC Collection: 3 games, 2 great, one meh, all nicely upgraded with HD visuals, DMC 3 is the Special Edition version, new concept art, and juke box mode.

Trophies added where aplicable. All for $39.99-49.99 from the beginning. They tried to grab $59.99 for TLoU remaster preorders, eventually dropped it to $49.99, and finally gave refunds when they realized it wasn't going to end well for them. Maybe they will impress me and have a lot of value in the upgrades they make. I sure hope they do. I don't pay for games any more, I recently got a gig giving me free games for reviews, so it's not like I'm complaining because it's hurting my pockets. I just want effort and value comparable to other well done HD re-releases.

Around the Network
Experimental42 said:
huiii said:

The excuse people seem to be useing to hate on TLoU is it only beeing a year old.

I can't speak for everyone, but my problem with it is that the value isn't there like it is with other HD re-releases. So they made an HD version of a year old HD game and were trying to charge full price for a year old game with new paint. They dropped the price 10 dollars, but it's still so low on value, it's a cheap money grab at an almost infuriating level.

At least with other HD remasters you had either multiple games or a gigantic leap in game quality, typically for a game out of production. You get neither here.

FFX/X-2: Two games, large boost to visuals, extra content for both that never made it out of Japan, and newly updated music.

Wind Waker HD: Arguably one of the greatest HD updates ever. Visually beautiful, interface is improved greatly by the game pad, quicker, the sailing was made much less tedious, as was the triforce hunt, added selfies and the tingleverse.

DMC Collection: 3 games, 2 great, one meh, all nicely upgraded with HD visuals, DMC 3 is the Special Edition version, new concept art, and juke box mode.

Trophies added where aplicable. All for $39.99-49.99 from the beginning. They tried to grab $59.99 for TLoU remaster preorders, eventually dropped it to $49.99, and finally gave refunds when they realized it wasn't going to end well for them. Maybe they will impress me and have a lot of value in the upgrades they make. I sure hope they do. I don't pay for games any more, I recently got a gig giving me free games for reviews, so it's not like I'm complaining because it's hurting my pockets. I just want effort and value comparable to other well done HD re-releases.

It's not a traditional HD remaster though, it's pretty much a GOTY edition. You get the game, all the DLC, 1080p/60fps and improved in-game fidelity + an extra $10 off. On amazon it costs the same amount to buy just the game + Left Behind (the story DLC) as it does the remaster, but you don't get the multi player DLC or the improved experience.

For those who haven't previously played the game (who it's being made for), it's a great deal.

Experimental42 said:
huiii said:

As Zekkyou said it's practicly a goty edition. Besides doesn't it make sense that some 10 year old game(s) is(/are) cheaper than a 1 year old?

And i just looked up some prices TLoU ps4 (dlc included) is about the same in price as ps3 +dlc so the value isn't that bad actually.
Plus, like any other game, the price will dorp so if you think that it's to expensiv or the remaser is to early or whatever just wait a year or so and you can probably get it for cheap. 

I seriously don't see the problem.

BraLoD said:
POE said:

I never played them and i don´t want to.

Sad to read it...

Oh man come on, you´re too sensitive!!

Neither have I, but I am against the remasters. As for you, enjoy them!

I haven't played any of these either. I only have interest in TLOU though.