By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I never played The Last of US , God of war ,Behind two souls or GTA 5

Xenostar said:
Its just a port of a game for a platform that didn't exist when it first came out, they made it look prettier cos the hardware is way better but its still just a port.

Are we gonna deride Nintendo for releasing a prettier version of Smash Bros only Months after its out on 3DS?

Some guys are being ridiculous. Do you throw your shit when a film comes to Blu-ray or a book gets a hard back edition.

TLOU=/=TLOUR <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SSBU =/= SSB3DS

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

God of war 3 was fun but im not a big fan of hack and slash so ascension isnt a priority for me.
Got heavy rain, yet to play it, but if I like that I will get beyond two souls.
Sold GTA V the other day, didnt play it at all. waited this long, might as well wait a little longer to play the remaster. same with TLOU and diablo 3 (even though thats not on your list)

I only played The Last of Us and GOW:A on PS3. With the news of PS Now I had decided I would wait for the other ones and play it there. So I am extremely happy with the GTA5 remaster, and pleasantly surprised by TLOU:R. I can not wait to enjoy each of them. Hopefully, B2S gets either a remaster or PS Now version, either way, I will support this title at some point in the future.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

160rmf said:
Xenostar said:
Its just a port of a game for a platform that didn't exist when it first came out, they made it look prettier cos the hardware is way better but its still just a port.

Are we gonna deride Nintendo for releasing a prettier version of Smash Bros only Months after its out on 3DS?

Some guys are being ridiculous. Do you throw your shit when a film comes to Blu-ray or a book gets a hard back edition.

Speak English

For being a PC gamer only you sure do make a lot of posts about how great the PS4 is and never post anything in the PC forums. Your post history has many posts about you having a PS3 as well. Cool thread non bias gaming bro.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

I haven't played those games either. I don't have PS3 or 360. And because I can't afford a new home console, It will continue that way.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

pretty much every ''big'' game is just going to get PS4 ''remaster''. So just wait for the games you haven't played. You'll be able to do so on PS4 more than likely

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Good man. Neither have I. Look at the status quo in the face and spit in it!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Xenostar said:
160rmf said:
Xenostar said:

Speak English

math is a universal language

=/= : difference

= : equal

+ : plus

- : minus

> : bigger than

< : smaller than

We reap what we sow

KLXVER said:
Its not the games we hate on, its what they represent...

imagine a world where classics like casablanca, pycho, the wizard of oz, citizen kane, and frankenstien could not longer be consumed or enjoyed simply because technology has changed.

now quit your persistent bitchin' about a select few of the best games ever made being being completly overhauled to make it forward compatible with a vastly different console architecture so they can still still be enjoyed for the next 10 years.