By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu’s most wanted games (7/13/14)

Famitsu most wanted having a lot of Nintendo is strange. It usually doesn't reflect in sales though

Around the Network

Wow, Bayonetta 2 is almost in the top 10! Looks like Japanese gamers cannot escape Bayo's wrath after all..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Having The Last Remnant on PS3 on the list is a running joke. It's there every week :P

Better than I thought for Hyrule Warriors. Wonder how that's going to translate to sales; it's still missing from COMG!

Sony need to do something to get people more hyped for Phantasy Star Nova.

Thats a pretty nice split between Nintendo and Sony titles.

Glad to see Hyrule Warriors that high.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Since nintendo hold the most "sucessfull" console and handheld of the year there, it makes sense most of their titles is in the top 10. Remenber, disnasty warrior is like the lego franchise for japaneses.

Anyway, why yoshi new island is in 26?

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

nanzano said:

Hyrule Warriors is 4th !!???over smash Bros 3DS? So that means Famitsu most wanted has nothing to do with sale prediction

This made me chuckle, but it's true. It's just enthuasists voting. There are a few on that list that will likely not crack 100k lifetime.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This gave me hope for Hyrule Warriors, and Bayonetta 2. I'm really surprised that HW is higher than Pokemon :0

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Evil Within higher than i thought it'd be

outlawauron said:
nanzano said:

Hyrule Warriors is 4th !!???over smash Bros 3DS? So that means Famitsu most wanted has nothing to do with sale prediction

This made me chuckle, but it's true. It's just enthuasists voting. There are a few on that list that will likely not crack 100k lifetime.

The Last Remnant for the PS3 is a good example of that.......mostly because it will never come out..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---