By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My first console was a Genesis.

I was really young so I didn't even know that the SNES or anything else existed. I only knew what I had. I was probably 3 or 4 at the time. Looking back, the console was a lot of fun. My favorites were Echo The Dolphin, Some X-Men games, Vector Man, among others.

Just sharing :)

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

I was really young so I didn't even know that the SNES or anything else existed. I only knew what I had. I was probably 3 or 4 at the time. Looking back, the console was a lot of fun. My favorites were Echo The Dolphin, Some X-Men games, Vector Man, among others.

Mine was a NES. I think I was 2-3 years old back then, so I barely remember it. It came with Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt + the pistol. I remember I was bad at it.

I actually got to sample the Coleco Vision (Donkey Kong), the Master System (Alex Kidd) and the NES (Super Mario Bros.) at friends' houses before I made my decision to beg my parents for a NES.

Signature goes here!

*Sound Of Rain said:

My first console ever was the SNES and playing Mario World for the first time ever in 93/94 felt so good... I still love the SNES to this day and it's actually my favorite console of all time!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

My first console ever was the SNES and playing Mario World for the first time ever in 93/94 felt so good... I still love the SNES to this day and it's actually my favorite console of all time!

I had to go to the house of a relative everytime to play the SNES by that '94 timeframe. They had Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario World, and they would let me play nearly all the time. This was probably what cemented my love for Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World. A couple of years later, I got the SNES bundled with Killer Instinct. And I got Aladdin some time after that. And the relatives were kind enough to gift me SM All Stars and SMW. Those were some fun days...

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
AZWification said:

I had to go to the house of a relative everytime to play the SNES by that '94 timeframe. They had Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario World, and they would let me play nearly all the time. This was probably what cemented my love for Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World. A couple of years later, I got the SNES bundled with Killer Instinct. And I got Aladdin some time after that. And the relatives were kind enough to gift me SM All Stars and SMW. Those were some fun days...

Yeah... While the N64 was also a great console, it just didn't make me feel happy like the good ol' SNES did...

*Sound Of Rain said:

Man I want a genesis again so I can play Toe Jam & Earl.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

AZWification said:
Mr_No said:

Yeah... While the N64 was also a great console, it just didn't make me feel happy like the good ol' SNES did...

Heh, I've got a secondhand N64 as a Christmas gift in 2001. Sure, I wanted a PS2, but it wasn't going to happen (for a year, at least). I was heavily involved on the PS1, so I wasn't that much interested on a Nintendo console. I got Super Mario 64 and WWF No Mercy with it, along some other sports games I've never touched. SM64 was extremely fun. Sure, it lacked the magic from SMW, but it was fun nontheless. I only managed to get 119 stars. WWF No Mercy was probably the best wrestling game I've ever played. I was hooked with that game most of the time. Maybe if I've gotten Ocarina of Time with it, I could agree with everyone that says it's the best game ever. That being said, I wish I've gotten much more of the N64 greatest games. But I got the PS2, and everything changed.

Mr_No said:

Heh, I've got a secondhand N64 as a Christmas gift in 2001. Sure, I wanted a PS2, but it wasn't going to happen (for a year, at least). I was heavily involved on the PS1, so I wasn't that much interested on a Nintendo console. I got Super Mario 64 and WWF No Mercy with it, along some other sports games I've never touched. SM64 was extremely fun. Sure, it lacked the magic from SMW, but it was fun nontheless. I only managed to get 119 stars. WWF No Mercy was probably the best wrestling game I've ever played. I was hooked with that game most of the time. Maybe if I've gotten Ocarina of Time with it, I could agree with everyone that says it's the best game ever. That being said, I wish I've gotten much more of the N64 greatest games. But I got the PS2, and everything changed.

Then the GameCube came and I loved it more than the N64.. The GC had my favorite Paper Mario game, my favorite Smash Bros game, my favorite F-Zero game,etc... and it even brought back Metroid in full force! It's a shame it sold like crap, because it was an awesome system!

ieatdragonz said:

Man I want a genesis again so I can play Toe Jam & Earl.

That game was also awesome. I was too young to get very far. I would just play the 1st stage over and over again...it was fun though.