By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I have had enough with your best claims and sales...

Probably Fallout: New Vegas. Although there was WoW, but that's not really fair since that was more of a compulsion.

Around the Network

I agree sales are not directly representative of quality, but theres always an explanation of why something sold what it did.
If you have a problem with a certain products sales being boasted about which you dont think is because of its quality then you should explain why. You might get banned for a bit, but atleast you will be able to see where other people see quality in the product which you might not, even if you do continue to disagree.

Dang, I guess my best game is Tetris.

KLXVER said:
VanceIX said:
KLXVER said:
VanceIX said:

"ietm"

What kind of monsterous abomination have you created?!

Its ALIIIIIIVE!!!

It will rise again!

God damn it

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:

God damn it

HAHA! This is what ietm;)

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
You are making this argument on a sales site....

The whole purpose of this site is to look at sales figures and who/what sold most/worst. There's no philosophy in that, just hard numbers. If you don't like people comparing such sales figures to make certain claims, then you are on the wrong site my friend.

But what's really funny is that people always assume these numbers are wrong anyway and nothing ever gets thoroughly discussed. I don't think you can call these numbers hard...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

vivster said:
The most popular console brings fun to the most people. There you have your metric. That's why the most popular console is the best console.

So was the Wii the best console then?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
vivster said:
The most popular console brings fun to the most people. There you have your metric. That's why the most popular console is the best console.

So was the Wii the best console then?

Did it make the most people happy?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

And I guess my "best" game is Pokemon Puzzle League. Hehe! Love that game.

ohmylanta1003 said:
And I guess my "best" game is Pokemon Puzzle League. Hehe! Love that game.

You.  You're A-OK in my book.