By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Chart - 05 July 2014

also wiiu got a boost in NA and EU(please be true because mario kart effect is working then)
anyway I think since so many wii u owners bought mario kart 8 in NA already that i think we are starting to see more non wii u owners by mario kart 8 bundles(they exist still)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
how did europe sell 50k!? for 3ds!?

Lots of kids going on holiday. They need something for the long boring car ride.

hehe and they said 3ds is starting to get irrelevent there 

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Where's ps4ftw?

His claims of Wii U being back below 40k in MK8's 4th week and below Xbox 360 by the end of June look hella silly now.

It seems like we've really settled on a market share with PS4 just over 40% and Wii U and One both have a little under 30% in weakly sales. It will be interesting to see how future releases and other efforts affect this ratio.

What's going on with the 3DS

Around the Network

Summer numbers.....argh.

Also, given the tendency of over tracking for Wii U in the past I'm gonna wait for NPD numbers to see if there really was a "boost" this month.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
KLXVER said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
how did europe sell 50k!? for 3ds!?

Lots of kids going on holiday. They need something for the long boring car ride.

hehe and they said 3ds is starting to get irrelevent there 

More wishful thinking than anything else... The 3DS is doing great.

kopstudent89 said:

apparently its holiday in europe XD

next weeks charts should have 3ds destroying everything else(yokia watch 2 in japan)

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
kopstudent89 said:

apparently its holiday in europe XD

next weeks charts should have 3ds destroying everything else(yokia watch 2 in japan)

Tomodachi having an impact? It's been big in france so far

mii-gamer said:
I still can't trust these numbers, but damn - Xbox one is so fucked if it was true, Nintendo has positive momentum on its side - and a strong exclusive line up leading up towards the holiday - I can see the Wii U pulling ahead worldwide

The one needs to find it's identity soon - because right now, it's sameness with the ps4 is a detriment.

The 3DS is returning to it's beast mode. I reckon it will easily beat the ps4 for the rest of the yeaar

X1 being 35 k being PS4 isn't as bad a gap, especially since we have yet to see X1's real baseline until September.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.