By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

Real solid everything quality shooter. Feels haloish with a bit mass effect.

Cant wait for full game, hope graphics get improved.

Around the Network

Ive got 2 extra codes for PS4 if anyone needs the just send me a PM. Happy gaming

Edit: NA region

2008ProchargedGT said:

Ive got 2 extra codes for PS4 if anyone needs the just send me a PM. Happy gaming

did you also get three ps3 codes with your PS4 ones like I did and you better edit  to say what region you are in.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

how do you unlock the crucible?

Game is nothing amazing so far. It's decent though. I do like it, just not wow'ed by it.

I have two PS4 NA beta codes left as well

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Just got home so downloading now.

mjk45 said:

I have three PS3 codes and two PS4 ones for Europe that I don't need I didn't know that they gave you bothb lots so anyone want them

Plz give the PS3 one to me.

But war... war never changes

PwerlvlAmy said:
Game is nothing amazing so far. It's decent though. I do like it, just not wow'ed by it.

Given that you went into it expecting not to like it, i'd say that makes it pretty amazing.

Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Given that you went into it expecting not to like it, i'd say that makes it pretty amazing.

Not really. It makes it a decent game. From my perspective anyways. I just don't see anything ''amazing'' about it, but its not bad either.  

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Played first four Earth levels. Seems solid overall. That mmo moment was weird when i ran into another player.