By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

licence issues, restart the ps4, im at 95% now. keep hitting it until it lets you in!!!

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

after reseting my console 8+ times, and trying to restore liscense countless times. It managed to fix itself after i ran the connection test under network in settings. my have been a fluke but it managed to unlock everything.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Bristow9091 said:
BenVTrigger said:

I had the same problem, turn off your PS4 and turn it back on until the liscense works

Yay it's working and downloading! I can see artwork and listen to the music... while watching the numbers rise incredibly slowly... gonna' be here a while, lol.

Seriously though, how freaking good is that music? Marty is amazing and I'm bummed he wont be around for Destiny 2

gergroy said:

Why isnt anybody talking about rolling a titan?  I maxed all three classes in the alpha and i liked titan about as much as the warlock..hunter was my least favorite...

Hunters are Hunters, aka they are cool.

Warlocks have trenchcoats.

What do Titans have? Eh?!

Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:

Why isnt anybody talking about rolling a titan?  I maxed all three classes in the alpha and i liked titan about as much as the warlock..hunter was my least favorite...

Hunters are Hunters, aka they are cool.

Warlocks have trenchcoats.

What do Titans have? Eh?!

I actually keep debating which way to go. Titan or Hunter? GAH tough decision for me

Around the Network

I will be playing it after work in about 5 hours. We should play some matches together people.

4 Playstation 4 North America codes still up for grabs!!!

Titan here, up for fireteam games whole week. EU.

PSN ID: Filip_Kackiewicz

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Anyone know if the level cap has been raised from the Alpha?