By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest year in gaming?

AshKetchum1992 said:

inb4 list warz

both years were great period.

True.......2007 was just a bit better;)

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

AshKetchum1992 said:

inb4 list warz

both years were great period.

True.......2007 was just a bit better;)

yeah whatever

I only read the OP but, in my mind it's always been 2001 or 1998. I'm sure there are others before me that agree. Just look for their posts.

1998!!

-Zelda Ocarina of Time

-Grim Fandango

-Half Life

-Metal Gear Solid

-Resident Evil 2

Easy

Probably 1991

Around the Network

Lemmings and Civilization were also good games from 1991.Was Monkey Island 1991 as well or 1990?

Nettles said:
Lemmings and Civilization were also good games from 1991.Was Monkey Island 1991 as well or 1990?

Monkey Island is 1990 and Monkey Island 2 is 1991.

Because, Sonic '06.

Shadow1980 said:

Hmm. Tough call. There's been a lot of great years, and a lot of slow years. Here's some of the more notable releases — well, notable to me, anyway; I've either played them and liked them, or they were best-sellers, or they just came across as notable — each year since 1985 (note: unless otherwise stated, the NA release year is used):

*huge list*

Thanks for making my choice even harder.

2013 was a surprisingly good year: Persona 4 GOLDEN, GTAV, Tomb Raider, ACIV, The Last of Us, Ni No Kuni, Tales of Xillia, Super Mario 3D World, Pokemon X/Y.

brendude13 said:
Shadow1980 said:

Hmm. Tough call. There's been a lot of great years, and a lot of slow years. Here's some of the more notable releases — well, notable to me, anyway; I've either played them and liked them, or they were best-sellers, or they just came across as notable — each year since 1985 (note: unless otherwise stated, the NA release year is used):

*huge list*

Thanks for making my choice even harder.

2013 was a surprisingly good year: Persona 4 GOLDEN, GTAV, Tomb Raider, ACIV, The Last of Us, Ni No Kuni, Tales of Xillia, Super Mario 3D World, Pokemon X/Y.

True. Also Bioshock Infinite, Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, Lego City Undercover and Wind Waker HD:)