By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DriveClub vs Forza Horizon 2: Which One Looks Better?

Ashadian said:
Chris Hu said:
BillyBong said:
Chris Hu said:

I think you need to look up the metascores of all of Evolution Studios games again their track record is not so stellar.  Also the last time they made a game with real cars was in 2004.

uhm.. avg 80s.. surely Evolution games must of played well and sold well enough to be bought by SCE and continue to create racing games well into 2014, no?  You're basing everything off of history, which Playground only has 1 game to its' name, albiet the first was pretty good, but hardly not indicative of what Fh2 will be.  like i said.. could very well bomb.  Same as Evolution's history of meta 80's games.. for all you know, DC could be their hit that gives em a 90+.. so how exactly is a studio with avg. 80 meta not stellar?  regardless, It's all speculation up to this point, until both games are released, but assuming like you are that one's already better than the other just because of studio association?  and not even that.. but basically comparing a studio that's been making games since the ps1 days to a studio who's first game appeared in 2012?  lmao.. ND's track record wasn't so stellar meta wise and historically.. and look at them now..or look at Crytek.. awesome start up titles to creating duds and now possibly gone.. 

Pretty good you need to check the numbers again it was the highest rated racing game of 2012.  Evolution Studios on the other hand never released the highest rated racing game of any years one of their games game out there where always racing games that year that where better and rated higher.  Also there is no way that DriveClub will be a 90+ on meta it lacks content like all of their previous games.  Which is not the case with Horizon 2 it will at least feature three times as much content as the first game.  Just the single player campaign will be at least four times longer.

Here we go again. Forza Horizon MC 85. Motorstorm MC 84. 1 point difference!

Again you state things like you've played the finished product and can make the call yet your just typing out of your Arse!

You keep on going on about content,meta rating and campaign etc without having any factual proof to back up your own made up opinions!

I think the reason why your doing this is secretly you know deep down that Driveclub is gonna wipe the floor with Forza Horizon 2 and your trying your best to dampen that but sorry your gonna be eating your words!

LOL your funny the facts are already out there and the plain fact is that Horizon 2 will have a lot mot more content but some people can't handle the truth and you are one of them.

Around the Network

You don't need to look at the gifs(screens, videos) to know which one will be better.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.
Chris Hu said:

LOL your funny the facts are already out there and the plain fact is that Horizon 2 will have a lot mot more content but some people can't handle the truth and you are one of them.

how does "more" content = a better game?  does that mean GT over everything Forza because it had "more" content?  Or the fact that 1 GT title has "more" content than every Forza game ever combined?  DC doesn't need as much content to do what it's setting out to do.. are you that afraid and insecure that a game with "less" content can potentially be at par or be better than a game with "more" content?  how well are you handling that truth?  it's just games dude..

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

BillyBong said:
Chris Hu said:

how does "more" content = a better game?  does that mean GT over everything Forza because it had "more" content?  Or the fact that 1 GT title has "more" content than every Forza game ever combined?  DC doesn't need as much content to do what it's setting out to do.. are you that afraid and insecure that a game with "less" content can potentially be at par or be better than a game with "more" content?  how well are you handling that truth?  it's just games dude..

Not only is Horizon 2 a game with more content it will aslo be a much deeper game since its a simcade (actually even more of a sim then the first game since all the cars will be tuneable) while DriveClub will be very shallow arcade racer (no upgrades no tuning) just like the first Motorstorm game.

Chris Hu said:
BillyBong said:
Chris Hu said:

Not only is Horizon 2 a game with more content it will aslo be a much deeper game since its a simcade (actually even more of a sim then the first game since all the cars will be tuneable) while DriveClub will be very shallow arcade racer (no upgrades no tuning) just like the first Motorstorm game.

the insecurity is strong with this one.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

lol.. sure thing bud.  guess all those midnight clubs and need for speeds are sims because the cars were tuneable..  keep on the keepin on.. 

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Intrinsic said:
Chris Hu said:

The facts about Horizon 2 are out there if you can't handle the truth that is not my problem.  The fact is that Horizon 2 is going to be a very deep game with tons of content.  Overal it will easily have at least three to four times as much content as the first game.

I actually feel sorry for you. Like you are the epitome of a die hard loyalist that damns all logic and reason to hell simply because he/she is holding onto some futile notion or belief. Actually really sad.

You say FH2 will be a deep game with tons of content. You are basing everything you are saying on "content" as if that is the most important thing in a racing game or any game for that matter. Look at skyrim, GTA5 and then look at a game like TLoU. By your logic TLoU is a horrible crap stupid flawed game when compared to the other two games. And also, by your logic a game like KZ:Shadowfall is waaaaaay better than titanfall, since it obviously has more content than titanfall. 

Give it a rest though, I think you are just embarassing yourself. Lets not forget completely derailing the thread.

I hope you are joking.

Driveclub looks much better. I actually had the chance to play DC, and i felt like it was a breath of fresh air compared to other racers. (dont like GT or Forza, did like F Horizon though).

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Goatseye said:
Intrinsic said:
Chris Hu said:

The facts about Horizon 2 are out there if you can't handle the truth that is not my problem.  The fact is that Horizon 2 is going to be a very deep game with tons of content.  Overal it will easily have at least three to four times as much content as the first game.

I actually feel sorry for you. Like you are the epitome of a die hard loyalist that damns all logic and reason to hell simply because he/she is holding onto some futile notion or belief. Actually really sad.

You say FH2 will be a deep game with tons of content. You are basing everything you are saying on "content" as if that is the most important thing in a racing game or any game for that matter. Look at skyrim, GTA5 and then look at a game like TLoU. By your logic TLoU is a horrible crap stupid flawed game when compared to the other two games. And also, by your logic a game like KZ:Shadowfall is waaaaaay better than titanfall, since it obviously has more content than titanfall. 

Give it a rest though, I think you are just embarassing yourself. Lets not forget completely derailing the thread.

I hope you are joking.

I am actually dead serious, though I don't think you understand what I meant. I didn't say content is important but its not the most important thing in games. A game isn't automatically better because its 100 times longer or bigger than another game. TLoU being a 15-20hr game doesn't instantly make it less of a great game cause its not the 100hr+ game skyrim can be. Thats the point I am trying to make.

Hence why i gave him the examples I did. Cause he is using the content argument as if in gaming more simply means better. As if things like gameplay, challenge and presentation aren't important. Like take last gen for instance, I personally feel vanquish was the best action game I have played in a very very very very very long time. Bar none, like no other action game even comes close in my head. Yet it was only 5 stages long and you could finsih each stage in under an 1hr.

Is this even a question?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!