By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DriveClub vs Forza Horizon 2: Which One Looks Better?

Chris Hu said:

Whatever get ready to eat some crow on September the 30th.

Just out of curiosity Chris, going back to OP, which game do you think looks visually better?

Around the Network
akhmenhawk said:
Chris Hu said:

Just out of curiosity Chris, going back to OP, which game do you think looks visually better?

The slight edge goes to DriveClub but that really doen't matter most people though GT5 looked better then Forza 4 but in the end Forza 4 was a better game and I played both titles over 200 hours so I'm speaking from experience.

FH 2 looks like polished NFS rivals, but cars are more cartoonish.

DC have more details, better, more realistic light effects. And let's don't start with rain and other weather.

Chris Hu said:
akhmenhawk said:
Chris Hu said:

The slight edge goes to DriveClub but that really doen't matter most people though GT5 looked better then Forza 4 but in the end Forza 4 was a better game and I played both titles over 200 hours so I'm speaking from experience.

Good you finally answer the question in the op, was it that hard?

Chris Hu said:
Ashadian said:
Chris Hu said:
BillyBong said:
Chris Hu said:

I think you need to look up the metascores of all of Evolution Studios games again their track record is not so stellar.  Also the last time they made a game with real cars was in 2004.

uhm.. avg 80s.. surely Evolution games must of played well and sold well enough to be bought by SCE and continue to create racing games well into 2014, no?  You're basing everything off of history, which Playground only has 1 game to its' name, albiet the first was pretty good, but hardly not indicative of what Fh2 will be.  like i said.. could very well bomb.  Same as Evolution's history of meta 80's games.. for all you know, DC could be their hit that gives em a 90+.. so how exactly is a studio with avg. 80 meta not stellar?  regardless, It's all speculation up to this point, until both games are released, but assuming like you are that one's already better than the other just because of studio association?  and not even that.. but basically comparing a studio that's been making games since the ps1 days to a studio who's first game appeared in 2012?  lmao.. ND's track record wasn't so stellar meta wise and historically.. and look at them now..or look at Crytek.. awesome start up titles to creating duds and now possibly gone.. 

Pretty good you need to check the numbers again it was the highest rated racing game of 2012.  Evolution Studios on the other hand never released the highest rated racing game of any years one of their games game out there where always racing games that year that where better and rated higher.  Also there is no way that DriveClub will be a 90+ on meta it lacks content like all of their previous games.  Which is not the case with Horizon 2 it will at least feature three times as much content as the first game.  Just the single player campaign will be at least four times longer.

Here we go again. Forza Horizon MC 85. Motorstorm MC 84. 1 point difference!

Again you state things like you've played the finished product and can make the call yet your just typing out of your Arse!

You keep on going on about content,meta rating and campaign etc without having any factual proof to back up your own made up opinions!

I think the reason why your doing this is secretly you know deep down that Driveclub is gonna wipe the floor with Forza Horizon 2 and your trying your best to dampen that but sorry your gonna be eating your words!

LOL your funny the facts are already out there and the plain fact is that Horizon 2 will have a lot mot more content but some people can't handle the truth and you are one of them.

What truth?

The only truth I see is from the videos that I've seen Driveclub looks better than FH2!

The rest is all speculation until we get the final and finished products!

But you've already made the decisions because you know best which one is better because you own a Delorian and travelled to the future!

Around the Network

I don't own a DeLorean but with 200+ cars there is a good chance the DeLorean will be in Horizon 2.

Thread is still going!

I rather like not being able to tune the cars, gives me more fun playing online. I can't be bothered with tuning and I still have fun with GT6, but although I'm pretty decent at it, by now whoever is left online has been tuning car setups for months. With the same car, same pp, I come in 40 sec behind on Nurburgring, pushing the car to the edge all the way. I kinda like the idea that drive club will have a level playing field, driving skill first. I want to be a virtual race car driver, not a mechanic.

I hope GT7 will have a AI mechanic to back me up. Tune the car automatically to my driving style, that would be a cool next-gen feature.

I dunno which of them looks better or if it matters (more interested in Drive Club regardless). But I do wish my windshield stayed completely clear like that.

cusman said:
I dunno which of them looks better or if it matters (more interested in Drive Club regardless). But I do wish my windshield stayed completely clear like that.

Yup, heavy rain looks more like this

Forza for open World looks and will be great, but DriveClub is looking truly special, well worth the wait I reckon!