By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Looks like Beyond Two Souls is getting that PS4 remaster w/ added content to boot

Tagged games:

If true, I think Sony is walking a dangerous path with remastered games as their main offerings.They don´t want to end up having few AAA releases, only to fill up the void with PS3 games. Make a remaster of alla previous Uncharted games instead, with upgraded graphics and bonuses. That would be a real treat to the fans.

Around the Network

With all the supposed people that didnt own PS3s that own PS4s...who knows?

All these "Remasters" might be good ideas on their part.

Sweet! Another remaster of a game I love which I can sell the PS3 steelbook copy to offset the cost of! GTA and tLoU already worked out great (remastered versions paid for by the profit I netted) though Beyond doesn't have any DLC to add value. That's ok though it's a fun game and should look tremendous on PS4. The one thing that I REALLY want with this though is for it to fix the biggest, EASIEST TO FIX, flaw in the game, the order of events. Just have the story unfold CHRONOLOGICALLY! At least give us the option especially after we beat it once to play in ORDER of Jodie's life because I don't know what the hell Cage was thinking with that jumping around shit.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I always wanted to give this a try. Might try get it real cheap for ps3 to try out and if I like it will buy new for ps4 to do a full play through.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Sony :(
I want to get your PS4 one day, but all these ports are making me loose interest. I need new games.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

This is getting way out of hand.

will it come with gameplay?

jigokutamago said:
At this rate, the PS4 is going to be compatible with all PS3 games.

lol

I bought it cheap for the PS3 in case I wanted to play it at some time...hasnt happened yet:)

TheGoldenBoy said:
Meh. I heard the game was nothing special.

I can't wait to see kupo's reaction though.

Don't encourage that rant.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Don't even care.