By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny Playstation Beta Dates Exclusive DLC Content Has XB Fans Threatening To Pull Support

gergroy said:
KLXVER said:
czecherychestnut said:
MS placed their bet on Titanfall, Sony placed their bet on Destiny, the only difference is Destiny is looking like the better bet at this stage. Unlucky for MS, better luck next time.

MS gets both games...

true, but activision and sony are doing their best to make everybody forget that... and I think they are doing a pretty good job about it...

Well pre-orders are pretty high on for Xbox One. So... I think word got out its still coming to Xbox.

Sales will be higher on PS4, but that has more to do with the userbase.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
RTDaives said:
I pre-ordered the game for the beta on xbox one, but its only 4 days compared to 8. FUCK THAT. I dont mind the exlusive dlc but it seems that the people on xbox are paying for less of a game. thats fucking retarded. I like bungie but really hope they fuck this up.

They're preorder bonuses and things you unlock as soon as you put in the disc. They'll be useless come a quarter of the way through the game. Like nearly every bonus thing ever. 

Don't fret. 

Just canceled the game, I hope erveryone will cancel :)

gergroy said:
KingofTrolls said:
gergroy said:
well, I'm getting this on the ps4, so it doesn't really affect me... However, this is a dick move by activision.

It's called marketing.

this isn't marketing, it is taking money for timed exclusive content to mitigate the risk of their 500 million dollar investment.  

look at all the people talking about Destiny. 

its marketing. 

bananaking21 said:

its marketing. 

I wouldn't call VGChartz and N4G a huge number of people, though

Around the Network
Azerth said:

expect with cod you just had to wait to play the content with destiny we pay the same amount to have content locked away will they say so

plus all the other stuff ps is getting. xbox have alittle reason to be upset

huh??? in both cases you just have to wait. 

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:

its marketing. 

I wouldn't call VGChartz and N4G a huge number of people, though

the deal however is helping out Activision with marketing alot. how much did Sony spend on Destiny on E3.... and the E3 before it, and the PS4 reveal?

also, N4G = biggest social network evaaa!!!. 

bananaking21 said:

the deal however is helping out Activision with marketing alot. how much did Sony spend on Destiny on E3.... and the E3 before it, and the PS4 reveal?

also, N4G = biggest social network evaaa!!!. 

Bigger than...Tumblr?!

Solid_Snake_91 said:

Good for you, I'll stick with my ps4 preorder :)

Tamron said:
Solid_Snake_91 said:

Good for you, I'll stick with my ps4 preorder :)

I never wanted to play it:)