By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Versus E3 Results are in!!!!!

ohmylanta1003 said:
Anyone that is saying Nintendo won because there are more Nintendo fans on IGN than any other fans are being straight ridiculous. Accept the fact that Nintendo "won" this conference in the eyes of most people on the internet (Nintendo won almost everywhere else as well) and move on with your pathetic life.

Most people care about games that weren't shown at Nintendo's conference though.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
vivster said:

Yep. Nintendo is soooooooooo underappreciated.

I guess theyre not. Nice to be proven wrong on that one:)

So can we please stop now victimizing over every little bad thing that happened to Nintendo and pretending that Nintendo is the most misunderstood and unappreciated game developer ever?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
KLXVER said:
vivster said:

Yep. Nintendo is soooooooooo underappreciated.

I guess theyre not. Nice to be proven wrong on that one:)

So can we please stop now victimizing over every little bad thing that happened to Nintendo and pretending that Nintendo is the most misunderstood and unappreciated game developer ever?

Yes, yes we can;)

Lawlight said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Anyone that is saying Nintendo won because there are more Nintendo fans on IGN than any other fans are being straight ridiculous. Accept the fact that Nintendo "won" this conference in the eyes of most people on the internet (Nintendo won almost everywhere else as well) and move on with your pathetic life.

Most people care about games that weren't shown at Nintendo's conference though.

Not sure I understand what that means...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

KLXVER said:

Yes, yes we can;)

Great. Now spread the news to every Nintendo fan on this site and we will all be a happy little family again.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
KLXVER said:

Yes, yes we can;)

Great. Now spread the news to every Nintendo fan on this site and we will all be a happy little family again.

Nah, you go ahead.

KLXVER said:
vivster said:
KLXVER said:

Yes, yes we can;)

Nah, you go ahead.

If I'll do it they will call me a hater again. That hurts, you know :(

vivster said:

They just call you a hater for no reason...?

KLXVER said:
vivster said:

They just call you a hater for no reason...?

Yep, all the time. For absolutelely no reason. Probably because they know I'm a bigger Nintendo fan than them and they have a hard time coping with that.

KLXVER said:
Raven316 said:
Lol a poll of of a little over 200k people doesn't mean much. That poll isn't going to translate into sales. I thought all 3 did a good job though

lol it was 1200 people...

I've seen this stated twice in this thread now, I'm not sure if it was you both times, but both times it was wrong.

http://au.ign.com/videos/2014/07/07/e3-2014-microsoft-nintendo-sony-the-results-ign-versus (20 second mark)

It clearly states at around the 20 second mark, 225 000 views, and 125 000 votes.  Now I'll agree that it doesn't necessarily mean that much unless all of those people go out and buy the system but if we imagine that represents a sample of the general sentiment then that is significant.  125 000 votes represent a massive number of respondents for a single survey in any forum, big decisions are made and millions of dollars spent based on results from surveys with much smaller sample sizes than this one.