toot1231 said:
3D World is one of the best games of all time

Galaxy is better;)

KLXVER said:
toot1231 said:
3D World is one of the best games of all time

Galaxy is better;)

not even

I deffinetly like multiplayer better than a worse Mario 64 that is Galaxy.

dont get me wrong both Galaxies are great.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Super Mario 3D World is the first 3D Mario that I've played. It was slightly difficult to figure out the controls since I've never played a 3D Mario before. However, once I got the hang of the controls, it didn't take long, it was really fun to play, especially with two buddies of mine. As for Mario Kart 8, well I ended up buying the Mario Kart Wii U bundle and I'm so glad I did. The controls were easy to learn and the kart customization is fun to play around with. So, with that in mind I have the give my vote to Mario Kart 8. I love me some Mario Kart!! I have to say that I love both and I'm glad that I bought both of them.

Shadowfest3 said:
Super Mario 3D World is the first 3D Mario that I've played. It was slightly difficult to figure out the controls since I've never played a 3D Mario before. However, once I got the hang of the controls, it didn't take long, it was really fun to play, especially with two buddies of mine. As for Mario Kart 8, well I ended up buying the Mario Kart Wii U bundle and I'm so glad I did. The controls were easy to learn and the kart customization is fun to play around with. So, with that in mind I have the give my vote to Mario Kart 8. I love me some Mario Kart!! I have to say that I love both and I'm glad that I bought both of them.

The you need to play the other 3D mario games. All of them are great:)

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Super Mario 3D World is the first 3D Mario that I've played owned. It was slightly difficult to figure out the controls since I've never played a 3D Mario before. However, once I got the hang of the controls, it didn't take long, it was really fun to play, especially with two buddies of mine. As for Mario Kart 8, well I ended up buying the Mario Kart Wii U bundle and I'm so glad I did. The controls were easy to learn and the kart customization is fun to play around with. So, with that in mind I have the give my vote to Mario Kart 8. I love me some Mario Kart!! I have to say that I love both and I'm glad that I bought both of them.

The you need to play the other 3D mario games. All of them are great:)

I should correct myself and say that it's the first 3D Mario game that I've owned.  I played Super Mario Galaxy but only a tad bit.  Since the Wii U is backwards compatible then I might buy the Galaxy games to play those since I enjoy 3D World so much.

Shadowfest3 said:

I should correct myself and say that it's the first 3D Mario game that I've owned.  I played Super Mario Galaxy but only a tad bit.  Since the Wii U is backwards compatible then I might buy the Galaxy games to play those since I enjoy 3D World so much.

You do need a wiimote and nunchuck to play them though, but theyre worth getting for the many great Wii games.

KLXVER said:
Shadowfest3 said:

You do need a wiimote and nunchuck to play them though, but theyre worth getting for the many great Wii games.

Luckily the Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle came with a Mario Wii Motion Plus controller and all I had to do is buy a nunchuck.  I'll see if I can find Super Mario Galaxy and buy it when I have the money.

*Update:  It's only $19.99 on Amazon so I'll go ahead and buy it next time I get paid.

to be honest they are not comparable at all since they are two completely different genres, Mario Kart is and Awesome Racing game, and 3D World is an Awesome platformer, i like both equally but they are not really comparable.

Super Mario 3D world played it too safe, and while MK8 did that as well it is to a minor degree so MK8 passes my vote.