By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Elimination Game - The Results are in! (See OP)

+SNES
-PS2

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
+SNES
-PS2

It's official. You're not being series.

I won't count any of your votes in future games even if they're on time...

*Sound Of Rain said:
Clyde32 said:
+SNES
-PS2

It's official. You're not being series.

I won't count any of your votes in future games even if they're on time...

That was a mistake right there, I was intending to post that last night, but I fell asleep 10 minutes before the 3 hours were up. First thing I did this morning was press the post button without refreshing.

Aww, I wanted SNES to win. But oh well, PS2 was awesome too.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Clyde32 said:

That was a mistake right there, I was intending to post that last night, but I fell asleep 10 minutes before the 3 hours were up. First thing I did this morning was press the post button without refreshing.

Well people are already wanting me not to count your votes. You were called out like 3 or 4 times.

I'll believe you though, I will count any votes for future games. Please make sure to not piss anybody off though. Ha!

Around the Network

LordPhil said:

Yeah, I got the same numbers.

Cool, thanks for the verification!

*Sound Of Rain said:

Thank you very much!

Not a problem!

*Sound Of Rain said: 

See post 2 for the order.

"#2 Sega Genesis"

But seriously, good game everybody.  I'm honestly impressed by what a fair contest it was.  Ok, maybe Xbox got knocked out a little early, but Nintendo, Sega, and Sony all had worthy runs, with the three finalists arguably being the best of each company.

HylianSwordsman said:

I'm surprised how far Sega made it. Either there's a lot of older gamers on this site...

*waves*

I didn't want to say anything while it was still in play, but yeah, older gamer here... and yes, I loved my Mega Drive (Genesis)!

HylianSwordsman said:

Maybe we'll have a classic SNES vs. Genesis duel at the end? Nah, we all know Sony's winning this.

Heh!  That would have been cool.  Mind you, now that it's over, I'll never let it be forgotten that the SNES was eliminated before the Genesis.

Ha!  Eat it, SNES!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!  Don't kill me.

ColdFire - The man with no name.

*Sound Of Rain said:
Clyde32 said:

Well people are already wanting me not to count your votes. You were called out like 3 or 4 times.

I'll believe you though, I will count any votes for future games. Please make sure to not piss anybody off though. Ha!

They were just nitpicking what I did. The first time was because I didn't see the results. Second time was because I was just two minutes shy of 3 hours, third time was because I was posting the same time as other people, and apparently that didn't work out for some reason.

Sweet! The best console won!

Wow, Sega Genesis, huh?

Even with the plethora of amazing JRPG's that SNES had?

Crazy... Almost every game I could have gotten on Gen was also on SNES but the SNES just plain had better games...

Nintendon't did everything that Sega couldn't...

PS2 wins!