By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Elimination Game - The Results are in! (See OP)

Alright guys you can stop targeting the SNES ...

Around the Network

+5 PS2
-7 Genesis

+5 Genesis
-7 SNES
Get mad at me!

So many people vote when I'm sleeping it's crazy!

Anyway, I'll count the votes up. Maybe the game is already over. If not,

+5 Genesis
-7 PS2

Edit: I've got another issue. Earlier, I couldn't count votes on page 4 because the page would crash my iPad. Same thing with page 38. If someone would count those votes, it'd be appreciated.  Also, if you could, see if you can find any similarities between page 4 & 38. Maybe, it contains a virus or hack or big picture or something...

+5 SNES
-7 Genesis

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Alright guys you can stop targeting the SNES ...

Poor SNES, victim of two inferior consoles.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

*Sound Of Rain said:

+5 Genesis
-7 PS2

Edit: I've got another issue. Earlier, I couldn't count votes on page 4 because the page would crash my iPad. Same thing with page 38. If someone would count those votes, it'd be appreciated.  Also, if you could, see if you can find any similarities between page 4 & 38. Maybe, it contains a virus or hack or big picture or something...

Hey Sound Of Rain, here are the numbers for page 38...

-4 SNES
-4 PS2
-2 Gen

It was a quick tally so others are welcome to double check.  But there was a bit of conversation on that page anyway, so there wasn't much counting to do.

ColdFire - The man with no name.

said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

+5 Genesis
-7 PS2

-4 SNES
-4 PS2
-2 Gen

It was a quick tally so others are welcome to double check.  But there was a bit of conversation on that page anyway, so there wasn't much counting to do.

Yeah, I got the same numbers.

said:

-4 SNES
-4 PS2
-2 Gen

Thank you very much! Page 38 doesn't change anything and the results are the same. I would love for you to help pick the series to represent the next game... See my next post.

The game is now over! See post 2 for the order. Also, my next elimination game will be for series. 5 will represent Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and 3rd party. I already have some series for each, give your thoughts at the end of this thread.

Thank you to everybody who voted, and special thanks to members who helped count votes, and stop people who didn't follow the simple rules :)

As for the next game, for those who don't remember (or weren't members yet) 3 years ago, I made three seperate elimination games. One for Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. For the next game, I'm putting all 3 together and adding 3rd party IP's. I'm using the Top 4 from the previous games, and the 5th, your suggestions are welcome. Also, I have no 3rd parties yet so, pick them too.

Nintendo will already have, Zelda, Mario (either platform or kart) Metroid, and Pokemon.

Sony will have, God Of War, LBP, Gran Turismo, and Uncharted

Microsoft will have Halo, Gears, Alan Wake, and Forza

Again, help pick the 5th for each and 3rd party represents!