By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - This is a real rock band! REAL ROCK MUSIC

Obvious troll is obvious.

You guys are silly for believing him :)

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

I like this song too, man. Their first album isn't too bad.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

cute song,but that's not rock music at all. just pop music,with an electric guitar,pop rock.

ps3-sales! said:
Obvious troll is obvious.

You guys are silly for believing him :)

Just because you disagree with me doesn't make me a troll. Stop being so closed minded.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

It doesn't take any qualification to say "I like this group", because you like whatever you want, that's freedom. But before telling what is good rock and what is real rock, you need to be able to compare. And for that... well, you need to listen to rock !
AC/DC, Motorhead, jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Elvis Presley, The who, The White Stripes, Iggy Pop, the Pixies, The Sex pistols, The Strokes, System of a down, to name a very few. To be clear, I'm pretty sure you didn't listen to or didn't like real and good rock, because if we reason in term of real rock, it's a pretty shitty band you are showing us.

Meh, to each his own, but this is way too soft for my taste. I guess I'm not into the lovey dovey soft rock that comes out these days.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

toot1231 said:
you call this rock...
lmao

heres real rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs

This.

I really like their song, Rooster. Fun fact: The song is titled Rooster because the lead singer's father was a Marine Corps 0331 Machinegunner in the Vietnam war. They were given that name because when you look at a machinegun's bursts of fire from the side, the red tracers create an arced streak that resembles a rooster's tail. I'm a 31 myself, so I've always thought that shit was badass. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

oh look another PS3 thread championing bad music as the best thing since sliced bread whilst trashing other, better music, then getting defensive when people point out that its bad.

This time the flavor is "attack rock by claiming a boy band teeny bopper tune is rock"

The "Your legendary favorite bands could learn a thing or two. " makes the motive transparent.

But on the flipside, these guys could learn a thing or two from "legendary favorite bands", primarilly, actually playing instruments, not just carrying them, and the more obvious "electric guitars work better when theyre plugged in" one.

As if you needed any more indication that none of them actually play, the fret movement are entirely random and the douche pretending to play the bass is strumming it like a standard electric.

How can it be called REAL ROCK, when the music doesnt fit the genre, and they arent even the ones making it?

I don't hate this kind of music, it's quite catchy, but this is just pop, not rock.

Try this for rock: http://www.vevo.com/watch/foo-fighters/everlong/USRW40500008