Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Name your top 3 Paper Mario games and when will we see it on Wii U?

1) TTYD
2) Paper Mario
3) None because the rest suck compared to these ^^^^

I don't want a remake on the Wii U. I want a new, proper, Paper Mario.

Around the Network

1. TTYD
2. Paper Mario

What are you on about OP, there's only two Paper Mario games in existance ;-;

Paper Mario
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

The "other" isn't really a true Paper Mario game in my book. And Sticker Star barely counts either...

Hopefully at E3 next year they could reveal a Wii U Paper Mario, but it depends how thinly stretched Intelligent Systems is with SMT X FE and Codename Steam and whatever else they are working on.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Lots of hate for Sticker Star in here. I love that game. My favorite 3DS game:)

TK14 said:
Paper Mario
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

The "other" isn't really a true Paper Mario game in my book. And Sticker Star barely counts either...

Hopefully at E3 next year they could reveal a Wii U Paper Mario, but it depends how thinly stretched Intelligent Systems is with SMT X FE and Codename Steam and whatever else they are working on.

It was different, but it's still a Paper Mario game that had a pretty good story.

Around the Network

1) Paper Mario (N64)
2) Sticker Star
3) Super
4) TTYD

I think it'll either be one of the last games released on Wii U (like the 64 one) or skip it all together. They did release one on the 3DS so they could feel like it fits HH's better now.

1. TTYD
2. 64
3. Super

I never played Sticker Star. Hopefully we get a new Paper Mario in 2015 that follows the same gameplay style as the first 2 games. Ultra Shrooms FTW.

Thousand Year Door is number 1 followed by the original Paper Mario. I never even attempted to try Super Paper Mario because i don't like when companies try to change things about games that dont need to be changed

I'm like litterally playing Sticker Star as I'm typing this. I'm fighting the Piahna Plant in the Volcano. It's not all that. I dont really like it all that much. Good thing they got this stupid sticker idea out of the way on 3ds so we wont have to worry about it on the Wii U Paper Mario

I've played TTYD and Super Paper Mario...loved them both. Really liked the ability in SPM to shift perspectives and I'm hoping they don't drop that mechanic. @ enditall727...at least give the game a chance. You're rejecting it on principle and not on experience.

1) TTYD
2) Paper Mario 64
3) Sticker Star

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY