By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Omgggg guyss this song slays my soul!!!!

Trunkin said:
Shadow1980 said:

Indeed. There's a lot of bands in this list that I really like. I've been a metalhead since I was a kid, having grown up listening to old Metallica, Megadeth, and Maiden back in the 80s.

...Blind Guardian is classified as speed metal? I'll have to check out a few more of the artists on that list.

Their early stuff is Speed Metal (when Hansi was doing double duty on vocals & bass, and when they toured with Iced Earth a lot - once he became singer exclusively they went Power Metal) same with Helloween - their Walls of Jericho album was Speed Metal. 

Check out the songs Majesty, Valhalla, Welcome to Dying, Goodbye My Friend and Traveler in Time.

I also recommend the band WIzard if you like what you hear.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
osed125 said:

They would be begging to fuck her must likely.

Everyone wants Taylor Swift. EVERYONE... Men want her women want to be her.

Do you want her?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ps3 said:
biotonne20 said:
Numberfox said:
Man, I got teary-eyed all over again seeing scenes from this movie :(

same here i bought the whole soundtrack and just listening to the songs makes me wanna cry omg

Such a sad movie! OMG it's amazing. The song fits so well with the movie though, it's beautiful and catchy. Boom Clap is gonna be #1 all summer long, making it, song of the summer, fact regardless what anyone in here says.

I wish Charli XCX would get more recognized for the solo singles. like she is slaying the charts with fancy but i feel like people only buy the songs she's featured on  and not the lead artist. When I saw the movie and boom clap came on i was like daaaamn this is hella catchy so when i got home i wanted to buy it but then decided to buy the whole soundtrack instead lol it's sooooo good

Absolutely awful. Whoever this talentless wannabe whore anthem singer is, she wont be remebered in 3 months time.

Looks like someone needs to go see the wizard, ask for get some better taste in music.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

I dont get why people need to bash pop musicians.

People dont seem to (choose to?) understand: This music is not for you. Everyone (including many of its audience)knows its the same studio driven formula heavily pushed by record companies for years towards prepubescent/teen girls. Its always going to do well and sell well. They dont need actual talent singing these songs cause the artists are a dime a dozen and easily replaceable.

I pretty much listen only to thrash metal and hardcore punk and I cant stand whenever I hear people bitching about how "I cant believe Justin Bieber sells out the super mega arena and Metal Band X only plays in front of a few thousand." The music isnt for you its for an army of young girls, for people that like catchy phrases and choose music based on how attracted they are to the singer and has always been, deal with it. People that listen to pop music movie on to the next catchy thing and if they hear these older songs and say "that was my jam back in 20xx." You listen to music that you like no matter how old and actively listen to it to this day.

I get just as pissed off when people complain about crappy summer blockbusters making 10000000x more than their favorite niche movie. They arent for fans of cinema but for people that are easily entertained and easy to seperate their money from.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
trixiemafia86 said:

Why is it "cool" to hate on modern music. I like songs from many genres, old and new. I think you'll always find songs you like regardless of age. However, if you stick to only a single genre then hating modern or old songs is expected due to changes that have occurred in the industry. e.g how RnB has changed.
Overall, I think there is still a lot of good songs imo, you just need to loosen up people.

^This. I can find good music to listen to from every age and every genre. Some people just have some ridiculous elitist mentalities when it commes to music. As far as I know, music is sound that's pleasing to the ear so if people find the likes of Justin Bieber pleasing to their ears, let them be. Listen to Beethoven or something else if you so desire.

Correct [claps]

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Ps3 said:
Majora said:
Ps3 said:
hunter_alien said:

You dare question  anybodies talent or taste after you post that video on this site? Or calling Taylor Swift an artist? People like you are the reason why Transformers 4 and Lady Gaga top the charts, and why Farmvile 2 exists...

Taylor Swift is an artist beyond an artist. She is up there with all the greats such as John Lennon, Janis Joplin, Curt Cobain, etc. In fact, she may even be greater. She is a true artist who speaks with her music and knows exactly what real music is. She is so talented that if those artists were still alive they would be begging to work with her, but she's so busy they'd have to wait in line like everyone else.

Is this a joke or do you actually believe in what you have just said? I find it difficult to believe you are serious.

Why? Because my opinion differs from yours? Taylor Swift is a musical genius and has huge talent. If this was back in the day these artists would be begging to write music with her.

Well I think to be considered a musical genius you have to meet certain criteria - and causing a few slightly over enthusiastic people to lose their minds over you isn't one of them. And yes, our opiniosn are so different, they could be on different planets. We can both thank god our opinions are different. I know at this moment in time I am.

so americans taste in music has gone from pure awesome in the 90s to this shit?

Cobretti2 said:
so americans taste in music has gone from pure awesome in the 90s to this shit?

Yes, unfortunately it has and due to being their neighbor, most of the crap leaks over into Canada as well. 

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

This song IMO is better than 95% of the Beatles catalog. Yes, I'm being serious, but that's just MY OPINION.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!