By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "I don't get the point of TLOU Remastered"

Euphoria14 said:

They must also not understand the point of Wind Waker HD, GTA V on PS4/XBone or GoTY Editions.

Actually I don't see anyone really complaining about those, but PS4 is winning right now, so TLoU warrants complaining, since it costs $50, just like WWHD and actually less than your typical GoTY Edition.

Just ignore those people.

wind waker is a HD remaster of a 10 year old game. why are you comparing it to rereleases of one year old games?

Around the Network

"I don't care if you think my opinion is irrelevant either, dumb consumers don't care about an intelligent or considered opinion either. "

You call yourself intelligent i call it arrogance. Get off your high horse and stop insulting people who have different views than yourself.  Telling people what to do with there money is not intelligent. Sterotyping people is not intelligent. Refusing to acknowledge a market exist because you do not like it is not intelligent. Are you intelligent? im inclined to think otherwise.

The point is very clear: Easy Money.

2008ProchargedGT said:

"I don't care if you think my opinion is irrelevant either, dumb consumers don't care about an intelligent or considered opinion either. "

You call yourself intelligent i call it arrogance. Get off your high horse and stop insulting people who have different views than yourself.  Telling people what to do with there money is not intelligent. Sterotyping people is not intelligent. Refusing to acknowledge a market exist because you do not like it is not intelligent. Are you intelligent? im inclined to think otherwise.

I think buying map packs for call of duty is stupid, I think paying for avatars on PSN is stupid, etc. etc. That's arrogant? Sorry if you think that, I call it not buying into obvious money grubbing tactics of corporations.

phaedruss said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

I think buying map packs for call of duty is stupid, I think paying for avatars on PSN is stupid, etc. etc. That's arrogant? Sorry if you think that, I call it not buying into obvious money grubbing tactics of corporations.

Must be poor.

Around the Network

people asked for it, and its something sony can do without effecting those who dont want it. If your not interested you simply dont buy the game, but there is a large crowed of people filled with those who either havent played it yet (the come from 360) or those who plan to double dip out of love for the game.

if you cant figure out that simple concept.. Tell your parents i am sorry for their burden

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

phaedruss said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

When did i say that? I'm say you pushing your views like they are the only ones that matter are aggogant..

Zero999 said:
Euphoria14 said:

They must also not understand the point of Wind Waker HD, GTA V on PS4/XBone or GoTY Editions.

Actually I don't see anyone really complaining about those, but PS4 is winning right now, so TLoU warrants complaining, since it costs $50, just like WWHD and actually less than your typical GoTY Edition.

Just ignore those people.

wind waker is a HD remaster of a 10 year old game. why are you comparing it to rereleases of one year old games?

exactly.

DerNebel said:

So how do people still refuse to understand the point of TLOU RE?

Because it's yet another port.  Not a cross gen title.  A port.  We buy new consoles to play new games, not replay every single game in our library.  Or indies that we could buy on PC for $1.  Lots and lots of crappy indies.

Why the hell does it say 15 weeks to launch in the chart, doesn't it launch end of July?