By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's a good game to play in front of a non-gaming girlfriend?

Tagged games:

Vikki said:
Rapelay, Manhunt, Killer 7

...I'm intrigued.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

It's not the first time I've been through this.  In fact, I already know which game I'm going to play.  I just thought it would make for a great thread.  Anyway, I have a new GF and she saw my gaming room.  Since it's a new relationship, she's in the "I want to pretend I'll like everything that you like" phase (which comes before the "why do you like such stupid shit?" phase).

The question:  What's a good game to play that will keep a girl's attention (if she only wants to watch and not play).  And whoever posts something like BMX XXX or Dead Or Alive Xtreme--let me be the first to tell you how creative and funny you are!

Rapelay, Battle Raper 2, Artificial girl 2, Thrixx 3d sex villa, Biocock infinite, Sexy Beach 2.

My Mrs liked watching me play beyond two souls and the last of us, gonna try heavy rain next as I think she liked the multiple choice

Journey for the artistic angle.. Any naughty dog title for the story. Otherwise try something like sims where she can passively participate.

My girl is indifferent to gaming, but when I throw on Rayman she picks up a controller and we do nothing but laugh and have fun.

Nintendo games usually do the trick too. Mario especially.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

It's not the first time I've been through this.  In fact, I already know which game I'm going to play.  I just thought it would make for a great thread.  Anyway, I have a new GF and she saw my gaming room.  Since it's a new relationship, she's in the "I want to pretend I'll like everything that you like" phase (which comes before the "why do you like such stupid shit?" phase).

The question:  What's a good game to play that will keep a girl's attention (if she only wants to watch and not play).  And whoever posts something like BMX XXX or Dead Or Alive Xtreme--let me be the first to tell you how creative and funny you are!

something with a good story that looks like a movie.

Metal Gear.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

The last of us.

brendude13 said:
Vikki said:
Rapelay, Manhunt, Killer 7

...I'm intrigued.

It's like a modern Japanese version of Custer's Revenge. 10/10 GOTY all years.

]

World of Goo. My girlfriend doesn't like video- or PC-games but she did enjoy this one.

So, small, easy to use, fun puzzle games.

But my best advice is not to play games at all when you are with her/him if your loved one does not like games. Do something else.

Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's a visually very interesting game and girls seem to like it.
However in my experience, the most effective games are Pokemon Stadium 1(or 2) and Super Monkey Ball. All non-gamer girls Ive ever known love those 2 games. They're colorful, have a slight competitive edge, and are simple and easy enough for any average person to play