By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - I love Taylor Swift.

Members of ATRL should NOT be allowed to sign up on here.



Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Certainly not. The deeper voice would definitely be a boner killer.


So you're saying women are nothing but show .



 

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
VanceIX said:

Says who? Says the popularity of bands like Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park, and Green Day. Also, males tend to like hip-hop, while females don't. Males tend to like playing Battlefield or Call of Duty, females don't. Notice I said "tend to", not "only". It's just the way things are, mmkay? There are exceptions, but the majority of the demographics is male.


That might be the most sexist I've seen in my 6 years on this forum. Please prove this fact. Just because the males on this forum play video games only represents 1 small drop in the bucket.

Prove what fact? 

http://variety.com/2013/digital/features/womengamers1200683299-1200683299/

Males account for 80% of the Call of Duty demographic and 85% of the GTA demographic.

Is it wrong that females don't play core games as much as men? Hell no. Is it wrong wanting all males to like Taylor Swift, and calling them sexist if they don't? Hell yes.



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

green_sky said:
VanceIX said:

How is it sexist? Sure, some women do, but if you did a poll, most women would associate with female artists more. It's just the way things are.

I like Adele, I like Evanescence, and I like Cryoshell. Does that mean I "idolize" them? Hell no. They aren't my favorites, and that's that. It doesn't make me sexist. 

Since you are sort of new here. I should tell you that nothing can defeat the "Ps3" when it comes to Taylor Swift. Not even Ps4, if there is one. Check his old thread titles.


Don't forget their great point about how men should be giving birth to babies, cuz let's be fair and all.



bubble gum music,unlistenable

 

shes also a big tall giant human walking female sasquatch... i dont get it



Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

That's just not true at all! The Beatles made a few covers before they changed the world with their music, and Hendrix covered both "All along the watch tower" AND "Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band" while he was on top of his career and revolutanizing the world with his guitar playing. And Elvis didn't write his own music; all he did was revolutanize, not only music, but pop culture and teenage culture and more or less created the music industry as we know it today. I mean, if Taylor can do a fraction of any of that it's alright to call her great even though she doesn't write her own music. But is it's looking now.... she'll never be great


WTF are you talking about? Taylor Swift wrote every single one of her songs too.



 

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

VanceIX said:

Prove what fact? 

http://variety.com/2013/digital/features/womengamers1200683299-1200683299/

Males account for 80% of the Call of Duty demographic and 85% of the GTA demographic.

Is it wrong that females don't play core games as much as men? Hell no. Is it wrong wanting all males to like Taylor Swift, and calling them sexist if they don't? Hell yes.


Okay but that doesn't mean 80% of men play video games. Like I said, the video game players are just a drop in the bucket.



 

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

celador said:

I was hoping for lots of pics

Music wise I'm indifferent.  Would never have her songs in my personal collection but she doesn't annoy me when she comes on the radio like some artists do

I'm also disappointed. We're almost 100 posts in and still not one picture of her (not including Ps3's avi).



Ps3 said:
VanceIX said:

Prove what fact? 

http://variety.com/2013/digital/features/womengamers1200683299-1200683299/

Males account for 80% of the Call of Duty demographic and 85% of the GTA demographic.

Is it wrong that females don't play core games as much as men? Hell no. Is it wrong wanting all males to like Taylor Swift, and calling them sexist if they don't? Hell yes.


Okay but that doesn't mean 80% of men play video games. Like I said, the video game players are just a drop in the bucket.

And where did I say 80% of men play videogames? I said Call of Duty, not videogames. No need to put words in my mouth.



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Ps3 said:
DanneSandin said:

That's just not true at all! The Beatles made a few covers before they changed the world with their music, and Hendrix covered both "All along the watch tower" AND "Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band" while he was on top of his career and revolutanizing the world with his guitar playing. And Elvis didn't write his own music; all he did was revolutanize, not only music, but pop culture and teenage culture and more or less created the music industry as we know it today. I mean, if Taylor can do a fraction of any of that it's alright to call her great even though she doesn't write her own music. But is it's looking now.... she'll never be great


WTF are you talking about? Taylor Swift wrote every single one of her songs too.

WTF are YOU talking about?! I never said she didn't write any of her own songs. All I said that Beatles, Hendrix and Elvis covered songs or didn't write songs themselves, so they're kinda like Taylor. But I'm agreeing with you, that's the important point! Taylor might co-write a lot of her things, but the Beatles, Hendrix and Elvis plain out COVERED songs! My gods... if those guys only had some actual talent!



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.