LISTEN 17 28.81%

LISTEN, HEY 24 40.68%

'sup 18 30.51%

Total:59
vivster said:
Devil_Survivor said:
vivster said:
spemanig said:
I never had a problem with Navi until everyone pointed it out. I feel like it's just cool to hate her.

She's the EA of annoying fairies.

Just like FFXIII is the EA of very bad video games ;)

Misunderstood on all levels and still high quality.

Care to explain why you think that game isn't utter trash?

Around the Network

Fi was a strange mistake for Nintendo to make. After the crit they got for Navi, who was nowhere near as annoying as people say and actually quite useful from a narrative perspective, they make Fi - the personification of annoyingness. Then they bound her to the same button as used to centre the wii motes just to make you scream with frustration when dealing with Wii mote issues. Skyward Sword could have been so unbelievably great if it wast for all the little issues, and although Fi isn't the worst thing about that game she is high on the list of mistakes Nintendo made.

Wheatley from Portal 2 has to be the most annoying for me. That non stop fast babble of kindergarden humour in british accent, I still get shivers remembering it. Completely spoiled the impression of the game.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Devil_Survivor said:

XIII is certainly linear, and most of its characters are annoying, but the gameplay is ace and the story, while confusing as hell, is good as well.

And the OST is incredibly good.

Why is utter trash then?

Devil_Survivor said:
vivster said:
Devil_Survivor said:
vivster said:
spemanig said:
I never had a problem with Navi until everyone pointed it out. I feel like it's just cool to hate her.

She's the EA of annoying fairies.

Just like FFXIII is the EA of very bad video games ;)

Misunderstood on all levels and still high quality.

Would be too long. But The FFXIII Saga(all 3 games) is easily in my top 3 FF games of all time among FFVIII and FFIX.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

zumnupy10 said:

What is so annoying about this man?

I'm surprised we're supposedly a forum of JRPG fans and I haven't seen this posted yet:

Other than a passing mention from Think-Man.

To be honest, young girls in JRPG's tend to be annoying in general.  This one as well:

Also:

And:

Otherwise, I do my best to tolerate JRPG cliches.

Kresnik said:

I'm surprised we're supposedly a forum of JRPG fans and I haven't seen this posted yet:

Other than a passing mention from Think-Man.

To be honest, young girls in JRPG's tend to be annoying in general.  This one as well:

Also:

And:

Otherwise, I do my best to tolerate JRPG cliches.

What about this guy early game?

edit: changing the image since it seems like it doesn't want to show itself

MDMAlliance said:

What about this guy early game?

Never played.  We didn't get the PS2 version in Europe and I don't have a 3DS (yet).

From everything I've read about him, sounds like I'd hate him though.

I've just remembered someone else I dislike though:

Ugh, what a horrible character he was.