By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Annoying Video Game Characters

Hey

LISTEN 17 28.81%

LISTEN, HEY 24 40.68%

'sup 18 30.51%

Total:59

This little cunt

Fi is10 times worse than navi imo. "I have calculated blah blah, blah" Yea well I will calculate how you kick ur ass u annoying little shit!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Squeezol said:

You don't have to HATE Navi. I dislike Navi though and she's just annoying to me. It's not enough to hate her, but it's enough to dislike her.

I like her. There was nothing wrong with her to begin with. 

All the 3D zelda companions, tingle, zeek from infamous, everyone in ffxiii, tidus, yuna, rikku and paine, captain qwark (but he's kind of supposed to be annoying), grabbit, baby mario, princess peach often times but especially in sunshine, bald bull, all of sonic's friends outside of knuckles and tails, the player character in alpha protocol, liara, miranda lawson, james vega, that's about all I can think of at the moment.

iceland said:
Goofy and Donald in Kingdom Hearts

How can you not love when Goofy just keeps on saying "Boil" :P. But, yes. Fi is ****ing spam incarnate.

This little fucker..... >:(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I never had much of a problem with Navi... there were maybe 1 or 2 instances in OoT where she unnecessarily butted in.
Fi on the other hand butted in every few minutes.

Similarly I didn't have huge issues with Natalya from Goldeneye or Ashley from RE4 in terms of AI failure... then again I can be a bit anal about things like that so I am probably being more careful protecting them than the average gamer (but slower at completing)
Even if Ashley doesn't commit a Darwinism though her character in general is annoying.
Also in the Goldeneye Wii most of the supporting cast were annoying, probably partly due to nostalgia/association... Replacing Brosnan with Craig didn't really bother me, but being without Sean Bean or Robbie Coltrane didn't seem right. (Even if the blocky N64 versions didn't speak or look like the real thing you could still tell the character was there)

Clyde32 said:
KLXVER said:

This piece of shit...

You...didn't like Riki?

No, the worst part is that he was one of the best characters, so I had to use him...

KLXVER said:
Clyde32 said:

You...didn't like Riki?

No, the worst part is that he was one of the best characters, so I had to use him...

I used the shulk/sharla/dunban combo. Riki lasts long, he just isn't strong. 

Shulk was far more annoying than riki, frankly he is the worst character in the game and deserving of being in this thread.

Master Chief because of his voice actor.