Hey

LISTEN 17 28.81%

LISTEN, HEY 24 40.68%

'sup 18 30.51%

Total:59

Naruto.

Around the Network
Harkins1721 said:

I agree with him being annoying in the first game but hes alot better then Vanille. And he gets ALOT better in XIII-2.

Vanille has something going for her - she's hot. Hope has nothing, except his personality. Which is annoying.

I haven't played XIII-2, but considering he's grown up in that one I would hope he's less annoying.

Fi is about six thousand times more annoying than Navi. Or, more realistically, four or five times more. Fi is the only character that's made me scream in rage multiple times. Though I'll say that it was her persistent interruptions more than her character itself.

So my real vote goes to "almost every new character in Resident Evil: Revelations" or "every female character in every voice-acted JRPG ever."

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

As everyone has said, Pretty much the entire cast of FF13 minus Sazh.

Also most the cast of Star Ocean 4 suck.

NintendoPie said:

Vanille has something going for her - she's hot. Hope has nothing, except his personality. Which is annoying.

I haven't played XIII-2, but considering he's grown up in that one I would hope he's less annoying.

That doesn't make sense. Hope is hot, too. So Vanille is still more annoying.

Around the Network
Harkins1721 said:

Dude Roxas had some issues with Sora to work out. I like them both alot as characters. 

Here's how Roxas ruined things, you pick up the game thinking "Man, this is going to be so cool, awesome Sora is going to be flying around with Goofy and Donald Duck beating up Disney characters and stuff." and instead for the first weird amount of time you get Roxas... he's not Sora. Why's he got the Keyblade? you think, this makes no sense. Where's Sora? Then finally you get to be Sora, you are relieved, no more person-who-is-not-Sora.

Then comes Birth By Sleep, and all I could think was "Why does this guy look like Roxas? It's not Roxas, it's a completely different character isn't it? Why are they putting Roxas in this game?"

... Roxas sucks.

Hmm, pie.

Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4. I hate that cunt because her voice is annoying you always have to save her.

vivster said:
spemanig said:
I never had a problem with Navi until everyone pointed it out. I feel like it's just cool to hate her.

She's the EA of annoying fairies.

Just like FFXIII is the EA of very bad video games ;).

Devil_Survivor said:
vivster said:
spemanig said:
I never had a problem with Navi until everyone pointed it out. I feel like it's just cool to hate her.

She's the EA of annoying fairies.

Just like FFXIII is the EA of very bad video games ;)

Misunderstood on all levels and still high quality.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Fi and her calculations could make the Dalai Lama want to ram her own blade up her ass. Just shut the fuck up please, madam.