By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Annoying Video Game Characters

Hey

LISTEN 17 28.81%

LISTEN, HEY 24 40.68%

'sup 18 30.51%

Total:59

Daisy in Mario Strikers Charged Football. I have no idea why, but she was by far the most difficult character to beat in that game

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

I'm surprised we're supposedly a forum of JRPG fans and I haven't seen this posted yet:

Other than a passing mention from Think-Man.

To be honest, young girls in JRPG's tend to be annoying in general.  This one as well:

Also:

And:

Otherwise, I do my best to tolerate JRPG cliches.

Never played FFX before (though I would very much like to), but the implication in your post that Tidus is a girl made me giggle

If you played a 6th gen Sonic game, you will know why. 

d21lewis said:
*Phone rings*

Cousin? You want to go bowling?

/thread

spemanig said:
I never had a problem with Navi until everyone pointed it out. I feel like it's just cool to hate her.

I agree

Around the Network

This guy from MW2

Kresnik said:

I'm surprised we're supposedly a forum of JRPG fans and I haven't seen this posted yet:

Ahem... but yeah.

The Fury said:
Oh, got another one. 'Lymle' from Star Ocean Last Hope, voice was annoying and they kept making weird references to potential attraction between her (who appeared as a 7 year old girl) and one of the other older characters, it was weird. Apparently she is 15, there is no way that is true.

Hmm, pie.

Harper from COD Black Ops II

Wright said:
zumnupy10 said:

What is so annoying about this man?

He is just an unnecessary character in the Metal Gear Solid franchise for me.   I hated MGS2 because of him.

Ashley from RE 4. She's annoying as hell.