By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U has Highest Rated Exclusives, No Signs of Slowing Down

Well here are A few Game Of The Year Awards for the last 5 years.

Gamesradar -
2013 - The Last Of Us
2012 - The Walking Dead
2011 - Portal
2010 - Red Dead Redemption
2009 - Batman: AA

Game Informer -
2013 - The Last Of Us
2012 - Mass Effect 3
2011 - The Elder Scrolls
2010 - Red Dead Redemption
2009 - Uncharted 2

IGN -
2013 - The Last Of Us
2012 - Journey
2011 - Portal 2
2010 - Mass Effect 2
2009 - Uncharted 2

Joystiq -
2013 - The Last Of Us
2012 - Journey
2011 - The Elder Scrolls V
2010 - Mass Effect 2
2009 - Uncharted 2

Well you see my point. So yeh, have at your " Highest rated exclusives ", all you want, end of year we will see who's on top.

Around the Network
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
This is nothing new, Nintendo has always the most polished and best developed games and a high quality standard!!!

Then why are people willing to pay more for other systems and avoid those games? oh right... your opinion.

Because Nintendo has a bad third party support at this moment. Again, you can say what you want but Nintendo will always be the best game developer on this planet!!!

So I ask again, why are people willing to pay more to avoid games from "the best game developer on this planet!!!"?

No wonder it's Nintendo they always make the best

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

What else do you expect? Its Nintendo's second year.

fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
This is nothing new, Nintendo has always the most polished and best developed games and a high quality standard!!!

Then why are people willing to pay more for other systems and avoid those games? oh right... your opinion.

Because Nintendo has a bad third party support at this moment. Again, you can say what you want but Nintendo will always be the best game developer on this planet!!!

So I ask again, why are people willing to pay more to avoid games from "the best game developer on this planet!!!"?

You should read what i write ;) Because Nintendo has not a good third party support right now and that's what gamers also want, and I don't know where the problem is, the Wii U is on second place, and the Wii sold more than PS3 and Xbox 360 in lifetime ;)

Around the Network
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:

You should read what i write ;) Because Nintendo has not a good third party support right now and that's what gamers also want, and I don't know where the problem is, the Wii U is on second place, and the Wii sold more than PS3 and Xbox 360 in lifetime ;)

But you said it yourself that nintendo make the best games, so dont you think its strange more people are going for platforms with stronger third party and are ok missing out on the best games?

fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:

But you said it yourself that nintendo make the best games, so dont you think its strange more people are going for platforms with stronger third party and are ok missing out on the best games?

Gamers who purchase a non Nintendo console will miss awesome games from Nintendo ;) And again, Nintendo is the BEST game developer on this planet if you believe it or not ;) The problem is that many games will not be released on Nintendo platforms which gamers want or with games less support, or no DLC, or later and that is the main problem for Nintendo now ;) It's no naturalness that Super Mario is still after 30 years so important, meaningful and in the hearts of many gamers, and that is only one example from Nintendo :)

TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:

Gamers who purchase a non Nintendo console will miss awesome games from Nintendo ;) And again, Nintendo is the BEST game developer on this planet if you believe it or not ;) The problem is that many games will not be released on Nintendo platforms which gamers want or with games less support, or no DLC, or later and that is the main problem for Nintendo now ;) It's no naturalness that Super Mario is still after 30 years so important, meaningful and in the hearts of many gamers, and that is only one example from Nintendo :)

I love Nintendo and everything, but I mean all this stuff coming from a guy named the "The Dark Triforce" couldn't be intimidating(in a nerdy way) or biased now could it?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheDarkTriforce said:

I love Nintendo and everything, but I mean all this stuff coming from a guy named the "The Dark Triforce" couldn't be intimidating(in a nerdy way) or biased now could it?

I love Nintendo too ;) And as I said before, Nintendo has also problems they have to fight with, but I still stay at my desicion that Nintendo is the BEST game developer on this planet ;)

radha said:

Is also 1 year older, what it does have is very little potential with no third parties supporting it, at the end of its life its entire game catalog might be the smallest in nintendo's history

But looking at the hole last gen.. all consoles.. We can see that most (the avarage) Videogames players don't bye more than 10 games.. life time

AND we allready (with rest of 2014) have 10 AAA games.. and when WiiU is dead 5 years from now.. there will be like +35 top AAA titles for the system.. and an insane backcatalog of VC (i bet we see GC games to) and eshop games

Meaning.. What are you talking about.. All WiiU owners will have LOTS of games to choose from..  many more than they ever could buy