By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA SW / WW Hardware - week ending 14th June

Hope Wii U goes back to 30k per region.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
DerNebel said:

I don't really see how my reply was something totally different. I mean chart position are fine and all but aren't the actual sales what's important?

Yes of course, but the person you replied to said nothing of the sort! (Didnt say 3ds sales were doing great or its up YoY). Thats where im getting at!

Ok...well it's really not that important to me and I don't think anyone else cares, so how about we stop this discussion now and just get back to the thread?

MoHasanie said:

Yikes at X1! After the price cut, it still did terribly. :O

Yeah, they managed to squeak out ahead of the PS4 (by a few thousand), but still, MS has to be looking at these numbers and saying "OK, now what?"!

Mystro-Sama said:

WHY?! dont you want all consoles to do good

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

So divide VGC X1 number by 2 to get the actual number?

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

But... They're all doing fine. o.o

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Check his post again. (bolded)

Not an opinion I agree with but he wants the Wii U to do good.

Mystro-Sama said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

But... They're all doing fine. o.o

but still o.o

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

DerNebel said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Check his post again. (bolded)

Not an opinion I agree with but he wants the Wii U to do good.

didint see that XD

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

TheDarkTriforce said:
DerNebel said:

It's not? I mean sure, if chart position are all you're looking at then maybe it's a good week for Nintendo but in actual sales I really don't see how this is a good week.

It's better than in weeks before Mario Kart 8 was released so it's better now and therefore it's not a bad week for Nintendo ;) And the 3DS is on first place and the WiiU does sell better in Japan as the PlayStation 4 ;)

That doesn't make their numbers good, it just means they did slightly less badly. The WiiU has already dropped to half what MK8 boosted it too (and will likley continue to drop), and the 3DS is down from 230k last year to 103k this year. I don't expect Nintendo are pleased.

Funny thing is though Sony's total hardware sales for this week are actually higher than Nintendo's :p Both are still awful.