By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Suda 51 has “no plans” to develop for Nintendo systems- After all the Sales we gave you on the Wii!!!!!!

Xxain said:
So,Suda is the biggest hack in Japan. His games fall between average to bad and relies on his "style" to mask that. Let it die seems interesting, probably the most interesting thing he's done. He should focus less on dick jokes and actually try to make something that stand on its own 2 feet, style or not.

I'd say most of his games stands on their own two feet.

Around the Network

I wanted NMH3 for a long time but I really don't care anymore. looking back now, Killer7 and the first NMH were his masterpieces. I loved NMH2 and Lollipop Chainsaw as well but still, after NMH his games have been getting worse and worse and after the garbage that was Killer is Dead I have lost all hope that he will ever create another game that really blows my mind again.

Having said that, I still wish him all the best in the future, I really like the guy and will always be greatful for the amazing experiences I had playing some of his games, but like I said, I don't want him to make NMH3 because it would probably suck anyway.

Just my opinion.

IamAwsome said:
Let's be honest, there is no way Suda will survive on the PS4 and XB1. His games are niche at best and his games will get passed over easily. If he continues to pour money into full retail titles on those systems and not branch out into digital, F2P etc. than Grasshopper will end up like THQ.

I think Let it Die is F2P, if I remember correctly. But I honestly think for a niche studio like Suda51s going exclusive is actually not a bad idea, it gives alot more exposure to his stuff (that Let it Die trailer would have never made any E3 conference if it wasn't PS4 exclusive), so if he now just made a good game (Lily Bergamo not Let it Die -.-) then he could actually find more success that way rather than going multiplat.

IamAwsome said:

Let's be honest, there is no way Suda will survive on the PS4 and XB1. His games are niche at best they will get passed over easily. If he continues to pour money into full retail titles on those systems and not branch out into digital, F2P etc. than Grasshopper will end up like THQ.

Grasshopper is owned by GunghHo Entertainment so it's not their choice on what platform they want to work on.

Maybe Nintendo should secure the No More Heroes franchise by publishing and funding it.

Around the Network

honestly, i hate this guy's games @_@

Anfebious said:
Of course not, he is busy having sex with the PS4.

That's due to their Parent Company not Grasshoper.

I thought No More Heroes 3 would be on the platform but of rather them make a new IP

EspadaGrim said:
Anfebious said:
Of course not, he is busy having sex with the PS4.

That's due to their Parent Company not Grasshoper.

Ya know that is not automatically the cae with owned developers. They still can still have creative choice over platform. In this case, being F2P and PS4 being more popular in japan was probably the deciding factors. 

Sorry Suda, but unless you're making Lollipop Chainsaw 2 I just don't care.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!