By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - We were “dancing in the aisles” when Microsoft announced $499 Xbox One

Anfebious said:
sully1311 said:

So because they announced a lower price to the X1, they are cheating?

Yes, they changed their bussiness plan in accordance to Microsoft plans. That's dirty and unfair, and doesn't promote healthy competition.

Haha OK.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:

Haha OK.

Good, I like it when people agree with me.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
sully1311 said:

Haha OK.

Oh, I'm not agreeing with you. It's one of the most stupid points I've ever seen on here.

Sony laughing to the Bank, All Microsoft do is giggle.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

sully1311 said:
Anfebious said:
sully1311 said:

Haha OK.

Oh, I'm not agreeing with you. It's one of the most stupid points I've ever seen on here.

I have to agree with you Sully.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
Anfebious said:
sully1311 said:

Haha OK.

You are hurting my feelings with that "stupid" adjective you use.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Microsoft and Nintendo must have been crying when they found out the PS4s price.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Anfebious said:
sully1311 said:
Anfebious said:
sully1311 said:
Anfebious said:
Liars, I bet they changed the price after Microsoft announced the price of the Xbox One. Dirty cheaters.

Lol, cheaters, yep.

Yeah, cheaters. That's what they call to those people who don't play by the rules and Sony did that exactly.

So because they announced a lower price to the X1, they are cheating?

Yes, they changed their bussiness plan in accordance to Microsoft plans. That's dirty and unfair, and doesn't promote healthy competition.

thats better for us as consumers. Besides Nintendo did the exact same thing twice so...

MoHasanie said:
Microsoft and Nintendo must have been crying when they found out the PS4s price.

Nintendo was crying for a different reason.They didn't have any of that DRM either but they didn't get to use it as a big announcement. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Faust said:
Anfebious said:

thats better for us as consumers. Besides Nintendo did the exact same thing twice so...

Nintendo priced the Wii U before the Xbox One and PS4 prices where released so they get a free pass. What they did before is inconsequential.