By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official VGChartz Gamerscore League - July 2015 update

Should we be able to remove polls?

Yes 24 68.57%

No 6 17.14%

Total:30
Seece said:

No he didn't spoke to Kapi about this already.

"NeoRatt said:
Is this going to get updated or do I have to take over the league again to get it in shape?"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Seece said:

No he didn't spoke to Kapi about this already.

"NeoRatt said:
Is this going to get updated or do I have to take over the league again to get it in shape?"

Yes, and I said, kapi and I spoke. I've had him on skype way before E3.

Anyway this is derailing the thread so cut it out.

I enjoyed the league in its infancy. I don't play games enough to be real competitive, but there's still 360 games left for me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This is bullshit, Neo should be taking this league over again.

Awesome! And yay that you accept 360 achievements!
My gamertag is FrequentFlyer52 .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

No more comments on who should or shouldn't be doing this thread please. If you disagree fine, but it's already been explained amply.

Any future comments from any party on the matter will be moderated.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

And by the way the league will really struggle to get competitors back from the previous league without Neo involved.

No disrespect to you Ka-pi96, im sure you would do an adequate job but not having Neo involved just seems like madness to me.

I would've had no problem working with Kapi on this thread had he come to me and told me what he was doing. But by going behind my back to the moderators when we were discussing this in the forum itself was not an approach that should be condoned by the moderators on this site.

Kapi... FYI. The rules in the league were complex to deal with cheating. We expelled several gamers because of cheating through the time I ran the league. when the league gets competitive you have to watch for cheating.

I wish you the best of luck in this league.

Im sure youll do a good job Ka-pi. If you want me to link this in Xbox Empire just let me know.

Also i want to thank Seece for his great job as well. You guys are great members of VGC and these threads are a lot of work, so thanks needs to be said.

So Seece is officially done?

Anyway, I'm down of course. GT is Arch Adonias
I kinda liked having X1 separate since I don't have my 360 at my new place atm, but I get why a lot of people want it in. Don't see the point of the other 2 but ok.

Look forward to seeing how you do this league then