By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official VGChartz Gamerscore League - July 2015 update

Should we be able to remove polls?

Yes 24 68.57%

No 6 17.14%

Total:30
Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

And to be sure, Retail is anything that's on a disc? Like PvZ Garden Warfare, Trials Fusion and Child of Light (I think) could be a part of that right?

Yeah I think that's the best way to decide. Not available on a disc = counts as indie.

What if it's a digital version of a retail game though?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

And to be sure, Retail is anything that's on a disc? Like PvZ Garden Warfare, Trials Fusion and Child of Light (I think) could be a part of that right?

Yeah I think that's the best way to decide. Not available on a disc = counts as indie.

Good lol those 3 are some of my Platinums

Also there should be different Platinums for different versions. Like if a game is on 360 and XB1 then there's 2 Platinums available. Only for games after Holiday 2013 though

So I have a suggestion. Don't know if you guys feel the same, but IMO platinums should be for a game's base achievements only. In other words, excluding DLC. The DLC points will still factor into the overall GS points of course, but I don't think they should increase the platinum benchmark, as there are often DLCs that are very mediocre in quality, and not everybody wants too go buy them just for the sake of more chievos.

Angelus said:
So I have a suggestion. Don't know if you guys feel the same, but IMO platinums should be for a game's base achievements only. In other words, excluding DLC. The DLC points will still factor into the overall GS points of course, but I don't think they should increase the platinum benchmark, as there are often DLCs that are very mediocre in quality, and not everybody wants too go buy them just for the sake of more chievos.

I like that! 1000/1000 would be the cap for Platinums. No DLC included. 

Around the Network
Angelus said:

This sounds like a good idea to me. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So, do I need to add a user on XBL in order to register? I have two VGC achievement league friends.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ka-pi96 said:
outlawauron said:
So, do I need to add a user on XBL in order to register? I have two VGC achievement league friends.....

You just need to join the Trueachievements league here.

http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=6510

I applied.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

-9 TA score hehe I'm such a whore

Ill be last on any list like this so I won't really enter, but good luck everybody else :)