By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official VGChartz Gamerscore League - July 2015 update

Should we be able to remove polls?

Yes 24 68.57%

No 6 17.14%

Total:30
Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

So you've figured out how you're gonna do platinums?

I'm planning on doing it pretty much how Shikamaru suggested. With a minimum GS required like you suggested. For now I am going to try a one off 3 or 5 point bonus for them instead of monthly points and see what people think of that.

I remember in Seece's thread there was a suggestion the first person to get a Platinum should get extra points, what do you think of that?

That would be cool. Also if you're going to add in the indies then they should be less points than the Retail platinums so people won't get upset about them. So maybe 5-Retail 3-Indie

Around the Network

Yeah I'd agree with that. Having indie titles worth less is a good idea else everyone will just go mining to easier titles.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

That would be cool. Also if you're going to add in the indies then they should be less points than the Retail platinums so people won't get upset about them. So maybe 5-Retail 3-Indie

It's surprising hearing that from you

But yeah, it's definitely a good idea. Thanks Murph

Just tired of the complaining :P

Honeycomb Maze

What's the GS minimum for platinums gonna be? 700 like in Neo's or more?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Yeah I'd agree with that. Having indie titles worth less is a good idea else everyone will just go mining to easier titles.

And I think I said minimum 800GS for the 1000GS games, maybe it should just be 750GS. That's good enough to show you beat the game and worked for Achievements. And if people get higher scores then they take the platinum anyway.

Angelus said:
What's the GS minimum for platinums gonna be? 700 like in Neo's or more?

I'm thinkin 750, but if that's too high then 700 is good too.

750 sounds A-OK to me!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

750 is good. :)

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

It's surprising hearing that from you

But yeah, it's definitely a good idea. Thanks Murph

And to be sure, Retail is anything that's on a disc? Like PvZ Garden Warfare, Trials Fusion and Child of Light (I think) could be a part of that right?