By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can We Possibly See the "Splatoon" Characters in Super Smash Bros as a Playable Character?

Splatoon Kids for this Upcoming Super Smash?

Definitely should be Playable 11 36.67%

Should be Represented, but Not Playable 8 26.67%

Nothing In Super Smash 5 16.67%

Would be Cool as a DLC Character 5 16.67%

Who??? 1 3.33%

Total:30

Splatoon Kids Join the Fight??? Would that be Cool for SSB for WiiU/3DS.... Wouldn't It?

Surprised nobody has mentioned it already, its being developed by a well known team from nintendo. Also They would be perfect for Smash for a couple Reasons....

1. They obviously fit in like most Nintendo Characters do. (just look at them lol)

2. They would have very interesting movesets. A gunner which their is hardly any, with paint. They have Bombs / paint rollers / Tornado shooter / etc.

3. Since Super Smash comes out earlier than Splatoon, it would greatly help out the franchise (marketing) and give the franchise some recognition!

4. They already kinda have a fanbase, though its only been known (the franchise) for barely a week!

5. Another Female Rep

Around the Network

Seriously so much fan art!

I don't really see it being part of SSB4 but maybe on their next one

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I wish I could make sprites like that...

Around the Network

I thought the same thing too. I'd be done for that. With all their weapons, abilities and transformations they'd actually make legit fighters.

I could see them being featured in a future installment...
If anything, I could see them getting a trophy or something...

Have a nice day...

I'd love it, but a bit doubtful until the IP picks up steam.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Nope. Too new. Haven't earned it yet.

I would absolutely love it, but I think it is very unlikely.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity