By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Hints to PS4 Return of Old and Beloved Characters, Knack Possibly Becoming a Franchise

enditall727 said:
Its Crash Bandicoot and Parappa The Rapper.

Weve had strong rumors about these 2 games.

Crash has supposedly been sold "back" to Naughty Dog and MediaMolecule is working on then next Parappa with Queasy Games

Wow So ND has Crash again?! That's excellent. The name alone will move consoles. People have been waiting for a Crash game since forever. That's why I didn't mention it earlier. I have a strong feeling about Parappa though.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

If it isn't Crash I'm rioting.

AZWification said:

Great news! Knack 2 will definitely boost PS4 sales in Japan!

As long as it's bundled with the PS4!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

tbone51 said:
Iveyboi said:
Knack has potential; issue is people don't like old school Crash-Spyro type games anymore. LittleBigPlanet never really 'took off'. I enjoyed Knack and will likely enjoy Knack 2

Whattttttt???? LBP is one of the biggest selling franchises bro, even on Vita its going tobe a million seller

There was a big dropoff in total sales from first LBP to the 2nd LBP (5.45 million to 3.13 million).  LBP 3 can potentially do better than LBP 2 because people are starving for PS4 games, but there are some competition this holiday for PS4 games.

As for Knack, the story was awful and characters were bland.  I wouldn't write off Knack yet, but the writing needs to improve GREATLY and the gameplay needs to be tweaked.

Stop teasing me Sony, you better have Crash bacl or other wise you wont have to worry about selling any more building

Around the Network

Give me a proper Crash! Missed the Bandicoot.

Daxter to become Knack's sidekick confirmed.

Never played Knack, maybe they give us for free when the second is about to be launched or make a free Demo(nstration) for it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

HoloDust said:
Cerny confirmed as PS5 architect. ;)

i hope he get's a raise.  he basically single handedly rescued playstation (and possibly the entire console industry) from irrelavance.  he deserves every penny he gets.

Knack 2 to save PS4 in Japan

Click HERE and be happy