By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do people still buy "warrior" games?

I dont like these hack and slash games where you smack wave of mindless enemies. I played one in my friends home long ago (ps2 version; cant name properly). Since then I avoid these type of games. Recently I purchased Once piece pirate warriors. I got it because I like the anime. I wasnt expecting anything special. Gameplay is acceptable but the whole game is below average. Why do Japanese and many western people play these type of games? Taste can be different. But I really dont know why do people buy these games? The warrior series reeks of awfulness.

Around the Network

Because I enjoy them, why the fuck else would I buy a game? 😊

Why ppl buy FPS all time, same question can be ask for any type of game !

The reply is easy, because they enjoy them.

why do people buy shooter games i mean all you do is go around with guns and shoot stuff amirite?

i buy them because i like them the same reason you keep buying shooters.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I understand your point of view... they are repetitive and often unpolished. Yet I still buy one every generation Its a guilty pleasure of mine :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Better question: Why do people still buy COD?

Squeezol said:
Better question: Why do people still buy COD?

I havent purchased any COD games since MW3 but I would rather play a COD multiplayer match insted of a warrior game.

hunter_alien said:
I understand your point of view... they are repetitive and often unpolished. Yet I still buy one every generation Its a guilty pleasure of mine :P

Understood.

There's people that enjoy these games... like me.

Wright said:

There's people that enjoy these games... like me.

Noooooooooooooo.