By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIFA 15 heading to 3DS and Wii, not Wii U

that's weird.... Someone is clearly paying for 3rd party game to never ever come to WiiU!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
sethnintendo said:
think-man said:
That's just weird, I thought Fifa comes to like every platform known to man.

EA has boycotted the Wii U just like I boycotted them in the late 90s.

and 2011-2014.

90s till I die.  I only accidently once bought a EA game on the GBA in early 2000s.  It was Simcity 2000 for GBA and I didn't know it was EA because it had Maxis on the front cover.  I put it out by the dumpster once I found the EA logo on the back of the box.  The game was a shitty port anyways just what EA is known for on Nintendo systems.

wii version can be played on wii and wii U.
wii U version can be played only on wii U.

it is the only explanation i see.

It's fairly clear that someone powerful is paying companies not to produce games for the Wii U. If it's on the Wii, surely it would make no difference to also put it in a Wii U box at low costs. I hate EA. Fifa 13 on the Wii U cost me about $11 and it was horribly jittery and horribly ported to the system.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:

It's fairly clear that someone powerful is paying companies not to produce games for the Wii U. If it's on the Wii, surely it would make no difference to also put it in a Wii U box at low costs. I hate EA. Fifa 13 on the Wii U cost me about $11 and it was horribly jittery and horribly ported to the system.

That's why I don't purchase games from EA!!!

Around the Network

I'm pissed there's no PS2 version.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

I didn't know that you actually give a shit about the Fifa games, Galaki!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Why it won't come to the Wii U? Even the Vita its getting the game.

Serious bad blood, EA wants to Dreamcast the Wii U

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Then Nintendo should make another Mario Strikers, it's good for a console to have some sports games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.