Fire Flower 6 3.45%

Blooper 11 6.32%

Crazy 8/7 4 2.30%

Star 0 0%

Boomerang Flower 8 4.60%

Bomb 10 5.75%

Other 39 22.41%

Total:173

Answer by selecting a poll answer or by replying.

For me its the green shell, just be cause they are so random and more often than not you end up getting hit by your own.

Around the Network

Getting, the Coin.

Otherwise the Green Shell is so hated by me. I don't mind getting green shell, but there is nothing more annoying than getting hit by one that is randomly bouncing around. It's like are you F*ing kidding me when you get hit by one.

Blue shell. Always the blue shell.

Second is banana peels. They're like the size of an entire kart now, what the hell Nintendo?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Thunder cloud, it only appears when i'm in first place

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I haven't played MK8, but I can imagine getting Coins all the time when I'm in first place.

Around the Network

Blue shell by far. Thank god they nerfed it in MK8...

Coins, always coins and more coins. Doesn't matter if I'm not in first place, I get way too many coins. Which by the way shouldn't be an item considering there are coins all over the track that reappear.

Lightning... Its made by dicks and its used by dicks (even though the items are random, they are still dicks none the less)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The coins are the worst, it sucks being completely defenseless when you are in first. The coin needs to be removed.

:)

I see no problem with the coin. It's a recovery item, allowing you to restore lost coins and regain some speed after you get hit.