By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 40 PS4 Exclusives That Are Still To Come In 2014

think-man said:
Samus Aran said:

That's what? 37 indie games, a game that's also on PS3, a remake and a moto race game?

Apotheon seems cool by the way. 

What about Deep Down and DriveClub? and Infamous first light is a stand alone title. Don't need the original game to play it

Not a fan of racing games. What's Deep Down about? Must've missed it. 

Around the Network

7 of them are interesting to me and that's just enough. Dragon Age will probably occupy me for months

As a PS4 owner I am not too concerned about the line up.

There are so many third party games coming out this October that I am picking up it makes little difference to me.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Some looks pretty good, but I can get most on PC and wait a little while to get the others I'm interested in.

Absolutely getting:
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Witness

Possibly getting:
- Driveclub
- Hohokum
- Counterspy

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
7 of them are interesting to me and that's just enough. Dragon Age will probably occupy me for months

I'm also looking very much forward to Dragon Age Inquisition!! Goodbye social life for a month when it comes out. ;)

Looking at this list actually makes me glad I don't own a PS4 yet

Pretty sure Deep Down is pushed back to 2015, or atleast rumors strongly suggest so.

As stated many times already, about half of these are definitely NOT exclusives.

That doesn't mean they aren't interesting games, though, and people with a PS4 will have plenty to play by the end of the year.

So, how many exclusive, retail games?