By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Summer Sale 2014 (Last Day)

Good thing I forfeited the idea of getting into PC gaming. Money should be spent on books, not on these so called "videogames".

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Fuck you steam!

Meh, nothing I'm interested in that I don't have.

Given my computer chugged to play the original Witcher at medium setting no chance be able to handle Witcher 2. Shame, as it is a great deal and like the series.

No pre-order for Dead Rising 3 PC in Germany... I fear the worst :(

Around the Network

Steam sales start and as usual the servers can't cope with the demand.

Lucky me, I think I'm safe (or I should say, my wallet is safe) for now.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Damn it! It's cheaper to buy the Civ V complete edition than the 2 big DLCs (Gods&Kings and Brave new World)... but I already have the game and other, smaller, DLCs

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I had roughly 5 games in my cart, but I ended up just going with DMC. Self-control has improved. Here's hoping the next flash sale is the one with Torchlight 2.

Hi

To make matters worse; GOG also has a sale now... I've bought 9 games there as well today!

Nope.. Nope.. Ignoring this..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)