By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So Rol says nobody knows who I am...

Did you know who I was before you clicked on this thread?

yes 54 33.33%

no 108 66.67%

Total:162
AZWification said:
gergroy said:

I have had a Dragon Age:Origins avatar most of my time here.

I remember it being much creepier!

Well, it is kind of creepy I guess, big ogre standing behind a young lady... Kind of stalkerish...

I am pretty happy with jogurt as my avatar now, though...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
AZWification said:

I remember it being much creepier!

Well, it is kind of creepy I guess, big ogre standing behind a young lady... Kind of stalkerish...

I am pretty happy with jogurt as my avatar now, though...

Yeah.. Jogurt is definitely more adorable than a damn ogre...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:
You are a teacher, so you have patience. No need for confrontation.

I know you from the possible book thread. You also used to be big in political threads when we used to have them I believe.

yeah, I'm sure the political threads will be back again starting next year.  Although, the next election is looking like it might be a steamroller by clinton so there may not be much to talk about...

spurgeonryan said:
gergroy said:

yeah, I'm sure the political threads will be back again starting next year.  Although, the next election is looking like it might be a steamroller by clinton so there may not be much to talk about...

Oh, she is officially running?

not officially, but she is obviously running...

I feel you Gergroy, I'm likely in the same boat.. Rol's right though, the recognizable users are either the ones who spam or the ones who are confrontational.

Around the Network

I must admit that you have not made as big of a name for yourself as say Rol or SpurgeonRyan, but I deffinetly recognize you and remember your username.

gergroy said:
Yikes, 67% didnt know who I am... I guess Rol was right again...

Nah, I'd say 33% is solid. That means 1 out of every 3 people will reconize you. I've been a member on this site since December 2007 under Nanaki XII and then I locked my self out of my account by accident. So this account is from 2008 and lurked for a while before I first joined. Yet no one really knows me and those who did have pretty much left VGChartz. Doesn't help that I log in only a few times a year and comment on a few select threads lol.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Nope,never seen ya.

the-pi-guy said:
Oh, to be fair though. You have way more profile views than me.
Even fewer people know me.

wow, how the crap do I have so many profile views?  hardly anybody ever comments on my wall...

Never seen ya before

Jk, seen ya tons recently

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC