By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So Rol says nobody knows who I am...

Did you know who I was before you clicked on this thread?

yes 54 33.33%

no 108 66.67%

Total:162
RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
the-pi-guy said:
Oh, to be fair though. You have way more profile views than me.
Even fewer people know me.

wow, how the crap do I have so many profile views?  hardly anybody ever comments on my wall...

Probably from my stalkers. I have lots of profile views too, far more than the number of wall posts. I think there's a bunch of obsessed people who just like to read everything I have to say, so if I post on somebody else's wall, there's bound to be an increased number of profile views too.

And you know what they say: If you want to be popular, you have to hang out with popular people. Your popularity skyrocketed in the last two months, I wonder why that is...

Is there any way to see statistics on profile views (more than just the total number)? IMO that would be cool, but i'm a bit of a math nerd though..

also @bold- I have no idea what you're talking about (jk)......

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Confession time: For the first couple of years you were on the site, I thought your username was Gregory. :[

lol, you and everybody else that talked to me!  It's a subtle difference I know, but apparently people have a hard time reading a common name that is slightly misspelled, they just correct it in their head...

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

wow, how the crap do I have so many profile views?  hardly anybody ever comments on my wall...

Probably from my stalkers. I have lots of profile views too, far more than the number of wall posts. I think there's a bunch of obsessed people who just like to read everything I have to say, so if I post on somebody else's wall, there's bound to be an increased number of profile views too.

And you know what they say: If you want to be popular, you have to hang out with popular people. Your popularity skyrocketed in the last two months, I wonder why that is...

haha, so I don't actually have to be confrontational or troll people for them to notice me?  I just have to talk to you!

gergroy said:
RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

haha, so I don't actually have to be confrontational or troll people for them to notice me?  I just have to talk to you!

Yup. You are correct.