By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Worst Current Nintendo Franchise (No, those Eshop games on 3DS don't count)?

Worst one?

Super Mario! Yahoo! 6 2.88%

The Legend of Zeruda 4 1.92%

Pikmin! It is the worst one! 2 0.96%

Star Fox! Do a Barrel Roll! 15 7.21%

Smash Bros.! It doesn't ... 2 0.96%

Animal Crossing! ANIMALS DON'T TALK! 14 6.73%

Wii series! Damn you casual gamers! 107 51.44%

Other 58 27.88%

Total:208

Donkey kong, I hate those games...

Around the Network

Pikmin I suppose, only played the original but it always felt more tedious than strategic.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

i think the wii series was just generally no fun, like wii sports. It was ok at a party for like 30mins and then i no longer cared about it ever again to the point where someone could of taken it home and never returned it and i would of never asked for it.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

New Super Mario Bros. (which is not the same as neither Super Mario (64,Sunshine,Galaxy) , nor Super Mario 3D (World, Land)) easily, started out great and when downhill, still not bad games in general but bad games for Mario standards

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
Donkey kong, I hate those games...

What's there not to like about an engrossing story about claiming back stolen bananas?

Nothing at all!

Around the Network

The Wii series wasn't really something I played much on my own, but my family and I had a lot of fun with it together, which is something I can't say about most games. Up next would be Mario Party, but I feel I can't hate on that for the same reason as the Wii series.

I'd probably have to say Mother, though I've only actually played Earthbound. The game had charm, but I never felt very attached to it. Special mention would be Ice Climbers, though that's not a franchise obviously.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

On the basis of what I've played (admittedly very little) I have to say Zelda.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Mythmaker1 said:
On the basis of what I've played (admittedly very little) I have to say Zelda.

Which game/s have you played in the series, and for how long?

Easily the Wii series, but I'm also not a big fan of the Kirby series either. Other than Kirby 64 which featured some really cool powerups, Kirby just doesn't do it for me.

And every Yoshi game besides SMW2 Yoshi's Island falls into this category for me as well.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Easily Paper Mario due to it's downward spiral since TTYD and the atrocity that is Sticker Star! Hopefully Paper Mario U will redeem the series, otherwise I'm sticking with Mario & Luigi from now on!