By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie says Europe will get Brawl in Fall?

poor Europe.

Around the Network

Yeah but we get Mario Kart Wii first :)

Jesus CHRIST

By the time Brawl hits Europe, the hype will already be dead. :/ Because people would eventually get sick of the wait and give up. Not saying people won't buy Brawl but I can imagine half of the people not getting the full excitement getting Brawl.

@Soriku

Maybe not as big as it could be. Some/most Brawl fan(atics) will import Wii from U.S.

And the best is still away. The reason for this:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183203

Agh. Nintendo just open up a new printing/pressing factory for those disc's. G'DAMN. For f'cks sake.

I would like to write some obsene/foul language, but don't wanna have a ban.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha, sucks for you Europeans. I do feel sorry for you though, only 13 more days.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I just hope that Reggienator will be wrong on this one.

"Reggie cited the reason as a production problem, claiming that Nintendo would have to open and convert new factories in order to step up disc duplication, which would no doubt prove costly and wasteful in the long run"

And they don't need to open new factories if Wii keeps selling like 20 mil per year, at least ?

Does anybody have Reggie's e-mail address ? I would like to ask that question from him.

G'DAMN. (FOUL LANGUAGE)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Damn...Nintendo is so cheap, they'd rather lose sales than open a factory to make more games.

Oh well...I would be pissed, but I'm in the US. Plus, at least you guys get Wii Fit and Mario Kart about a month before the US...you can't say you get everything late.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

do you kids in europe even have metroid yet?

tastyshovelware said:
do you kids in europe even have metroid yet?

Yeppers, but we haven't got No More Heroes yet. I'll be getting mine pretty soon :) It, Fit and Kart will have to do until I buy a NTSC-Wii and import Brawl/Brawl gets released.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

This is one of the reasons I gave up on Nintendo. More than any other console maker they HATE EUROPE. I know Sony take us for a bit of a ride at times with hardware releases but this is a joke. Microsoft seem to be the only ones that care. Now thats low :p

Yes