By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What're your gaming plans for the upcoming summer?

I plan to beat as many of the games that I am half way through as possible. I should have Madworld completed tonight or tomorrow, and afterwards I have a ton of RPGs that I need to play through...FFVII, Persona 3, Ni No Kuni, Mass Effect Trilogy etc @.@

I'll likely save Eternal Darkness and Dead Space for the Fall, as my current setup isn't too great for Horror games.

I will probably purchase a few games too, as I can't live on RPGs alone...I should start planning out my next purchase.

Around the Network

I have at least a dozen games in the backlog and most of them are RPGs or other lengthy games in different genres so I'll be playing those. Even if by some miracle I get through them before September, there is at least another dozen games that have already been released that I need to buy and play.

Watch Dogs, MLB The Show on PS4 and Football Manager on Vita. Should be enough for me until FIFA comes out in September.

The last of us remastered and inFamous second son first light :)

Mario Kart 8, Second playthrough of Wind Waker HD and Unlimited World Red.
+ the daily dose of Counter Strike.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Around the Network

I just started Skyrim last night on PC. It's kind of bland so far but we'll see. I bought Sorcery Saga: Curry Something yesterday on Vita and picked up Terraria (Vita) from PS+. I also have Gungir to play.

On the PS3, Spec Ops: The Line and Remember Me are at the top of my backlog. I just need to DL them.

It will be a mixture of backlog catch up and fishing and riding/driving the boat around.

Backlog, need to whittle it down a little.

Mario Kart 8, backlod and maybe some new Indie games.

Steam/Gog summer sales will keep me occupied.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.